Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

Thanks for posting the commerative gifts.

I am sure some of those will become M & M prizes in the future.

I am sure some of them are on EBay already! LOL!!

Many thanks to all of the Live Reporters for your narratives and photos. I am sure there will be a lot more posted once everyone is home and has time and internet speed. We definitely enjoyed sharing this crossing with you!

Edited by JMG

Many thanks to all the reporters. This has been a great journey that you took us all on. Thank you so much for the honest reporting and wonderful photos. Joanna and all the reporters did a wonderful job!!! We all appreciate your taking the time to do this.

Patty

Edited by beachbuddy

My sincerest thanks go out to all of you who took the time to answer questions, posted pics and shared your thoughts while on vacation. I followed the entire thread daily. I hope you all enjoy your Statue of Liberty sail-by in the morning and I wish safe travels home for all of you! :)

Joanna, thank you so much to you and your team of reporters for this wonderful report. I really enjoyed "sailing" with you all and finally seeing Quantum at sea. I can only hope that the live report my friend MrFunInTheSun and I do aboard Quantum in April can be half as good as what you and your team did.

Thank you once again :)

For BonnieJB, when are you booked in 6290? I am booked in that same cabin on Dec 12 for the 8 night Bahamas sailing.

When you are on the Quantum, would you please post a picture of the obstructed view. We are in 6288, and are very curious how blocked the view is?

Thank you.