I want to cruise with ..??

IndyDenise

If I could choose who would be on my upcoming cruise I would choose the following three posters.

1) POA and Huskerchick

I would love for POA to teach me about wine and I think they would be a fun couple. I realize they are two separate posters but in my mind they are a set.

2) Ruth

I have a feeling she could show me a thing or two about having fun

3) Mr Whogo-and his missus

I love the Grouch and his outlook on everything.

I would like to sail with the Sailaway Gang - oh wait, I am!

me too:D

I have met so many wonderful people through the roll calls and look forward to meeting so many more and hope to meet many others that I couldn't possibly whittle it down to three.

I thank my lucky stars to have met some of the wonderful people I have and the new friends I have made. Some even cruise with me a second time (silly people:p;))

there are a lot of great people on the boards :D

Why thank you, Denise. What a nice thing to read. :o

I can think of several people I would love to cruise with, and have even taken action to do so a couple of times! There are two separate people who posted in this forum who I found so interesting that I knew I just had to meet them. So, twice I have booked a cruise for the sole purpose of meeting a poster here.

In both cases we clicked, and became dear, close friends.

I expect each of them will be my friend for life.

If I could choose who would be on my upcoming cruise I would choose the following three posters.

1) POA and Huskerchick

I would love for POA to teach me about wine and I think they would be a fun couple. I realize they are two separate posters but in my mind they are a set.

2) Ruth

I have a feeling she could show me a thing or two about having fun

3) Mr Whogo-and his missus

I love the Grouch and his outlook on everything.

As part of the POA/Huskerchick duo I am flatter. Funny you should post this as we frequently have the conversation about ppl from Cruise Critic we would love to cruise with. As others have said with so many fantastic ppl on this board I could probably get on a ship tomorrow and not get off for months and still not get everyone.

As part of the POA/Huskerchick duo I am flatter. Funny you should post this as we frequently have the conversation about ppl from Cruise Critic we would love to cruise with. As others have said with so many fantastic ppl on this board I could probably get on a ship tomorrow and not get off for months and still not get everyone.

You are very gracious people. :) :)

What a lovely message.

I want to cruise with my non-married, life partnered, significant other for the past 10 plus years Jamie! On any HAL ship no matter where it is headed. As long as we have the time and money to get on the ship everything else will fall into place.

-Paul

i would like to sail with the sailaway gang - oh wait, i am!

I was going to say the same thing.:D:D:D

Actually, I would like to sail with most of the people on CC. It is interesting to get to meet people in person whom you have talked with on-line. (That's one of the reasons I booked the sail-away gang cruise.)

Edited by Scrapnana

There are so many from this board whom I would love to cruise with for a variety of reasons. There are posters who wrote things in such an entertaining fashion, I'd simply like to be a dining companion. There are others who have such an extensive knowledge of HAL, I'd love to just chat with them about their experience. One poster writes in such a way as to remind me of my favorite aunt; I'd kind of like to meet her in person and see how far the personality resemblance goes.

So many posters are so kind in answering questions and writing about their experiences, I have to believe they are great travelling companions.

Sail7seas and Kaku, because they add so much to these boards! No offense to others! Jacqui for HALfacts association and Sail7seas - whom I see all over CC - It's amazing Sail gets anything else done! Always so helpful on so many threads.

Edited by crystalspin

Sail7seas and Kaku, because they add so much to these boards! No offense to others! Jacqui for HALfacts association and Sail7seas - whom I see all over CC - It's amazing Sail gets anything else done! Always so helpful on so many threads.

You're so nice, Crystalspin. :) I'd like to sail with you and so many others here on CC, as well. Thank you. :)

Actually, I can barely think of maybe one of two with whom I might be less than enthusiastic. :D

Edited by sail7seas

Like others there are so many here that I would love to cruise with. Maybe CC should charter one of the smaller ships and all of us could cruise together! No one else just CC members. How cool would that be?

Wow, what an idea.

A Cruise Critic charter. I wonder how crew would feel about thinking we're all rushing to our computers to post 'the latest'. :D :D Could be a ton of fun though.

I definitely would sign up for that cruise. ;)

I would like to cruise with the cast of NCIS.

I would like to cruise with VictOriann , Pat, and the rest of the Maasdam Atlantic Adventurer 2014 Sailaway Crew. If not possible, I will settle for the cast of NCIS: NO as a consolation prize.

Like others there are so many here that I would love to cruise with. Maybe CC should charter one of the smaller ships and all of us could cruise together! No one else just CC members. How cool would that be?

I thought we did that... It was called the 2014 Atlantic Adventurer!