New RCCL Website...................

I am not happy with the new site at all. Used the Advanced search all the time before, this one you basically have to go all the way to book to see the prices for each level. Lots of works needs to be done to make this more user friendly.

I am not happy with the new site at all. Used the Advanced search all the time before,

I concur. I couldn't figure out for the life of me to find details on a specific cruise (one of next Tuesday's deals). There doesn't seem to be any filtering that actually works as you'd expect.

I am not happy with the new site at all. Used the Advanced search all the time before, this one you basically have to go all the way to book to see the prices for each level. Lots of works needs to be done to make this more user friendly.

Totally Agree! Currently very user unfriendly

Wondering where to check times for each port? When looking at a specific cruise can see each date but not times in and out of ports, wondering where to get that info?

When you pick a cruise it shows you all the details of that cruise before you can even look at the price....in the details in tiny print at the top beside the very large DAY is the actual port time.

Still trying to figure out how to show a list of cruises on the same page with all the prices for all categories. There used to be a "show all dates" link to click, but I've not found it yet.

Still trying to figure out how to show a list of cruises on the same page with all the prices for all categories. There used to be a "show all dates" link to click, but I've not found it yet.

When I click on ***view all dates and availability*** right after the **Departs** dates, it gives me the drop down box listing each category and rates. Is that what your looking for?

When I click on ***view all dates and availability*** right after the **Departs** dates, it gives me the drop down box listing each category and rates. Is that what your looking for?

Yes, thank-you!:)

I did not go far enough into the booking to see that link.

RCL's new web site was so complicated i decided to look at Princess cruises and found a good one and booked it. That's what happens when you have a lousy web site and a worse sale. The buy one get one half off is $1500 more then it was before the sale, do they think we're that stupid.

I hope that the Royal Caribbean CC user that started the thread about the website changes is reading about all these problems and can pass the info on so that the site can get fixed

Kind of ironic that they haven't been back to address any of the concerns. Or to at least acknowledge them.