MS Noordam - Sail Away to dry dock - Apr 10

Krazy Kruizers

I also hope to be here. What is the duration of Copper 10/8's assignment on the Noordam?

I believe he is on the Noordam until they return to San Diego at the end of the Panama cruise coming up...

Here she is, sunning herself amidst some fine company.

In the foreground is Aquavita, (2009 164'/50m Westport), heading out to play in the Atlantic, while in the background Odessa (2009 160'/49m Christensen) is on her way back to the marinas in the north after getting a bit of exercise.

AqOdNodm.png

Me? Jealous? Pshaw. Certainly not.

Good Morning, I hope to be here today, but . . . .

we are waiting for a phone call to let us know of the arrival of our first grandchild!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Congratulations ger_77, best reason to miss a sail away.

In the foreground is Aquavita, (2009 164'/50m Westport), heading out to play in the Atlantic, while in the background Odessa (2009 160'/49m Christensen) is on her way back to the marinas in the north after getting a bit of exercise.

AqOdNodm.png

Me? Jealous? Pshaw. Certainly not.

Thank you for the photo-we will be boarding her on April 20th for the Panama to Vancouver cruise. So excited!:):)

I, hopefully, will be on a plane headed to FLL. RIC has been fog bound and the first two flights finally landed about 30 minutes ago. My 9:35 flight is now on its way from ATL and we are scheduled to leave around 1:30. I am now booked on the 4pm out of Atlanta (having rescheduled from the 12 to the 2 to the 3 to the 4 flight).

:eek::eek:

We're here in Fort Lauderdale, and I can see her from our window! Of course we managed to catch a cold on our way here, and are not too happy. We met up with some of the gang this morning, Kazu, Lizzie, Sapper, mumsysailor, all 4of4, and I chatted with Solocanadian on the phone. It was like old home week.

I, hopefully, will be on a plane headed to FLL. RIC has been fog bound and the first two flights finally landed about 30 minutes ago. My 9:35 flight is now on its way from ATL and we are scheduled to leave around 1:30. I am now booked on the 4pm out of Atlanta (having rescheduled from the 12 to the 2 to the 3 to the 4 flight).

:eek::eek:

Good luck to you. Have a great cruise tomorrow.

We're here in Fort Lauderdale, and I can see her from our window! Of course we managed to catch a cold on our way here, and are not too happy. We met up with some of the gang this morning, Kazu, Lizzie, Sapper, mumsysailor, all 4of4, and I chatted with Solocanadian on the phone. It was like old home week.

Say hi to everyone! Have a great time. Hope that cold goes away soon.

Also in port: Stad Amsterdam at pier 21:

segl292b.jpg

517-8367_Aerial_veiw_of_tall_ship_Stad_Amsterdam_under_full_sail_.jpg

Edited by Boytjie