Current Concierges continued discussion

17 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Other information that I got:

1. BR -- Sukriti Rai -- until April 2019 -- DL;   Amit until 4-19 in CL (friend is on the Superbowl cruise_
  2. Ovation -- Bing Bai in CL

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Mangesh Jambhulkar  on Liberty right now

1 hour ago, jamon said:

ADAMDIANE: You said people have stated that the concierge lounge on Vision has been changed to suite lounge. Who is allowed to go to suite lounges????? suites only or suites and pinnacles??? thanks

Just off the Vision... the Jan 26th sailing only Pinnacles and Suite guests were permitted in the concierge lounge.  Diamond and D+ used the Diamond Lounge on deck 6 and in the Viking Crown Lounge that was not part of the concierge lounge

9 hours ago, sisocialworker said:

what...how do you know? is Mohamed back in SL?   do you know the staffing for my 3/29 cruise?   you are the man..the go to guy in the know...I'll post when I get the letter from the SL concierges 

Mohamed and Jeremias are up there now.  Not sure for how long.  They are both amazing.  Cheker is back home in Tunisia.  

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 2:50 PM, cruising grandma said:

Jay Jay, Hajeong Shim, has left Freedom for Mariner Diamond Lounge. Bertie is back on Freedom.

For some reason I can't open the google doc, how long is Bertie going to be on Freedom and any idea who the Concierge will be end of June 2019?

1 hour ago, mchin said:

For some reason I can't open the google doc, how long is Bertie going to be on Freedom and any idea who the Concierge will be end of June 2019?

You're quoting from a post from 2015 (wonder how that got into the thread).

Bertie left Freedom and then was on Brilliance.  He is now training to be a Genie but I'm not sure which ship.  Too bad you can't open the Google Doc as I update it constantly.  

Hard to predict who will be concierges in June on FR concierges. Fabio Arena Dias is in the DL and he could go to the CL.  Other concierges that may still be on vacation, Gisleni Araujo Castro; or VingJin Yu. may be possibilities.  You may want to try to Google Doc with anothher browsers.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

13 hours ago, island lady said:

Boarding Oasis again in a couple of weeks, will ask Federico.  I know Beatrice does not like being in the DL.  She has way too much to deal with being the only concierge in the DL with the crowding issues...and the usual gripes.  😞 

Pat -- When you said that you were sailing on OA, I checked your dates.  Our friends, Shelton and Jack, who were with us when we sailed on OA are on that cruise.  They were supposed to sail with us on 1-13-2019 but had to cancel.  I will email you and fill you in more.  

I am going to clarify DL concierge on Oasis. I am currently on board. Beatrice is in the DL. She is just back a few weeks from vacation.  She is planning on staying in the DL until her current contract ends which will be in July. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, island lady said:

Yup, that was where they were last month also.   Alan said told me he was worried about missing his D+ friends...since supposedly Kumar is turning the CL into an SL.  Alan likes being in the DL.  

We are in a suite next month but plan on utilizing the DL instead of the CL. We have known Alan for years from his days on Enchantment. Also traveling with friends who are D+ but not in a suite this time.

Just now, SherriZ366 said:

Pat -- When you said that you were sailing on OA, I checked your dates.  Our friends, Shelton and Jack, who were with us when we sailed on OA are on that cruise.  They were supposed to sail with us on 1-13-2019 but had to cancel.  I will email you and fill you in more.  

OK...we are back on Oasis on the 24th.  Same cabin as the last two month..guess we like that one. 😉 

Just now, SECdawg said:

We are in a suite next month but plan on utilizing the DL instead of the CL. We have known Alan for years from his days on Enchantment. Also traveling with friends who are D+ but not in a suite this time.

We had access to both lounges...but also preferred the DL.  Like the sweeping view off the aft, and with the overflow into the Shall We Dance lounge...it is more comfortable.  

20 hours ago, adamdiane said:

People currently on Vision are stating the concierge lounge has been changed to a suite lounge.

18 hours ago, jamon said:

ADAMDIANE: You said people have stated that the concierge lounge on Vision has been changed to suite lounge. Who is allowed to go to suite lounges????? suites only or suites and pinnacles??? thanks

The post you may have seen on another social media regarding the Vision DL was confusing.  The decision to make the CL an SL is on a cruise by cruise basis on Vision. The Pinnacle and D+ numbers have been too high for that tiny lounge to accommodate people, even with the overflow into the VCL.  New Orleans and the VI itineraries have proven to be very popular with the frequent cruisers.

On 1/31/2019 at 11:08 AM, BEENSAILING said:

I cruised with Nadia several times on the Navigator. She was wonderful.... Many nights saw her working after hours in the CL. 

-Cheryl

Yes, Nadja is wonderful. Very personable and works very hard. No task is out of her scope. Every day I saw her constantly checking on food in the lounge or talking to people - rarely does she sit behind the desk. I can't say enough good things about her.