Happy to Be Back as Celebrity Host

Host Anne

Had the pleasure of cruising with you and Andy aboard the Solstice. You organized a pirate ship snorkel trip and our roll call got to be guests a couple's wedding on the ship!! Our roll call was also invited to the Penthouse Suite for a cocktail party (one of our roll call

Couples were penthouse cruisers). Best cruise ever!'

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Welcome Back Anne - It's great to have you back on the Celebrity forum. I think you'll be much better than that other Host :)

I'm not a good singer, so... let's go the video. It sums up how I feel :)

All the very best to you Anne !

[YOUTUBE]5VlGyMG0ksg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Andy

Welcome back and I have always found you have so much to offer and are very helpful in replying to questions! Pretty sure you were on Reflection last year at Thanksgiving when we were and you had been such a help to me w/info and your thoughts on the best of St John when I was looking for something different.

We are doing Reflection again this year over Thanksgiving and have not seen you on Roll Call so assume you are not. Will miss you. We were the couple who are your neighbors just to south of your hometown.

We also have cruised a couple times w/Andy and family and always found him to be a wealth of information on these boards and shipboard. Congratulations!

Bobbi (and Bob)

WOW...I am overwhelmed! Busy with work this week so I haven't had a chance to get back here. I'm shocked!

Thank you all for the kind welcome. It makes me feel very good about the decision to come back. Filling Andy's shoes is not an easy thing to do. But I've always enjoyed our members who frequent Celebrity. I see so many "familiar" screen names that I've always enjoyed chatting and sailing with.

Xport ~ you are too kind. Love being able to help out with organizing things. Glad you enjoyed it.

Dodger1964....you are a VERY FUNNY person!!!! I'm counting on you to help us keep the dress code and tipping threads "polite" :-)

Andy ~ you, too, are very funny. Loved Welcome Back Kotter! So happy for you and your new adventure. Also very happy to see you here as I know you, too, will continue to help keep Celebrity a "friendly" board. The great thing is we won't have to "miss" you so much because I know you'll stop by here often!

Texed ~ can't wait to try some waffles soon!

msweebee ~ It's Silhouette this Thanksgiving for us. Had to leave on a Sunday due to work on Saturday. Have a wonderful time on Reflection!

Ham ~ Slainte

Thanks again, Celebrity friends. Here’s hoping we can keep this board a happy place together!

HAPPY SAILING!

A warm welcome back to the Celebrity forum, Host Anne!

We still appreciate and use helpful tips that you provided here previously.

So as much as we are sorry to be losing Host Andy, we are delighted that you are the one who will be taking over for him.

WOW...I am overwhelmed! Busy with work this week so I haven't had a chance to get back here. Here’s hoping we can keep this board a happy place together! HAPPY SAILING!

Welcome back to Anne! Yes, mixing BOTH work and these "hobbies" can be more challenging. Never enough hours in each day to do it "ALL"!!

Either my memory is weak and/or our paths have not crossed as much, but tell us more on your cruise loves, future cruise travel plans/dreams, etc. Love to have more context about our hosts' interests, style, direction, passions, etc. Glad to know that you have a smart interest in photography!! What type of cameras do you use?

Since you are in Florida, we assume you safely survived the recent storm battles, rain, etc. It's been beautiful, upper 70's, dry and sunny, etc., here in Ohio.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 155,076 views for this posting.

Edited by TLCOhio