Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

31 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

I am trying to do my best to keep up with this thread, but am failing terribly. :classic_sad: Trying to wade through all the replies, quotes, photos, and especially those photos that are being copied in the replies is daunting!  There use to be a way to quote without copying the photos, as well.  Anyone know how to do this on this new forum set-up? 

I tried to quote with just one photo of BLU that I saw several pages back.  It did not work.  I wanted to point out/ask about the chairs shown in the photo.  It's the one where a crew member is hanging light crystals on the ceiling.  The chairs look like hard plastic lunch room chairs.  Surely they are not the chairs that we are to sit in for dinner in BLU???

I've also wanted to see a recent photo an AQ stateroom and the IV.  Have any been posted, yet?  Thank you!

If you want to quote with only one, or not all, of the photos attached, put your cursor to the right (or just after) of whichever photo you want to remove and hit Delete (or Backspace?) - sorry, I am on a Mac, so I can't tell you what it is on a PC.  Hope that works for you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

If you want to quote with only one, or not all, of the photos attached, put your cursor to the right (or just after) of whichever photo you want to remove and hit Delete (or Backspace?) - sorry, I am on a Mac, so I can't tell you what it is on a PC.  Hope that works for you.

I have Mac and Win.  It is the same on a Windows PC.  

4 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

Did someone say that they wanted to see some more Cosmopolitan restaurant photos?

cosmo.jpg

If two of my kind would sit back-to-back at those 4 pax tables behind young man on the photo, you wouldn't be able to slip a dollar bill between the chairs 😂

ANYWHERE you look in the food venues on the posted pics so far, space is at privilege. This looks nice and all, but listen people, there will be wheelchairs, walkers, volumized guys such as myself... How's that gonna work? 😂

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, marylander2 said:

If two of my kind would sit back-to-back at those 4 pax tables behind young man on the photo, you wouldn't be able to slip a dollar bill between the chairs 😂

ANYWHERE you look in the food venues on the posted pics so far, space is at privilege. This looks nice and all, but listen people, there will be wheelchairs, walkers, volumized guys such as myself... How's that gonna work? 😂

Maybe a seat by the window or inside wall?

Based on the photos we have seen so far.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

38 minutes ago, marylander2 said:

...volumized guys such as myself... How's that gonna work? 😂

other than the photos, this is the best thing i've ever seen on this thread.

thank you, from a fluffy female

• Like 1

Thanks.  That's the way I used to do it.  When I tried this last post, the whole thing disappeared, including the phrase that I wanted to post. And then I couldn't find that post and photo again because it is several pages back. I must have done something wrong.  UGH! 

Well, at least my post may get others to start replying without repeating all of those photos. :classic_wink:

So, does anyone have a comment on the chairs in Blu?  I agree that seating in all the venues look very crowded!   

51 minutes ago, marylander2 said:

11 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Thanks.  That's the way I used to do it.  When I tried this last post, the whole thing disappeared, including the phrase that I wanted to post. And then I couldn't find that post and photo again because it is several pages back. I must have done something wrong.  UGH! 

Well, at least my post may get others to start replying without repeating all of those photos. :classic_wink:

So, does anyone have a comment on the chairs in Blu?  I agree that seating in all the venues look very crowded!   

I wouldn’t go by these pictures since they are not set up for paying guests yet. I plan to take pictures of all dining venues in 16 days and post them. We will see then - hopefully we will all fit!!:classic_wink:

On 11/1/2018 at 8:20 PM, vtcruising said:

Did you see this sky suite photo? The bed will face the ocean in this sky suite (with the window/mirror so that you can look at the ocean while you brush your teeth). Can't say they all will be set up like this, but there's hope.

image.thumb.png.7f07f576cb8e9df63438d586cc5fdd7f.png

My sister and I are in a Sky Suite on March 24th and have asked for the bed to be in a twin configuration.  Looking at this picture, I'm wondering if it's possible.  That end table looks like it is fixed to the wall and can't be moved.

3 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

My sister and I are in a Sky Suite on March 24th and have asked for the bed to be in a twin configuration.  Looking at this picture, I'm wondering if it's possible.  That end table looks like it is fixed to the wall and can't be moved.

Yes that bed will be able to be split. It’s in the FAQs. 😀

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

I know it said that but look at the picture.  If the bed is split it looks like you will either have to move the

bed forward and block the end table or have one of the beds blocking part of your walkway to rest of room.

Maybe they can just unscrew and remove the end table and push one of the beds against the wall.  Guess I'll find out in March

unless someone kindly posts a pic of the beds when they are arranged as twins.

16 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

When do you cruise? I will be in   Sky Suite in 18 days and will get the scoop then (if you can wait- not sure if you need to know sooner). The people on the phone won’t know most likely - will go by their written material. 

Edit: just saw March 😀. Will be in 2 different sky suites in the next 3 weeks and plan to see others on the cabin crawls so should have a good idea! 

Edited by vtcruising

3 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

When do you cruise? I will be in   Sky Suite in 18 days and will get the scoop then (if you can wait- not sure if you need to know sooner). The people on the phone won’t know most likely - will go by their written material. 

Edit: just saw March 😀. Will be in 2 different sky suites in the next 3 weeks and plan to see others on the cabin crawls so should have a good idea! 

Would love it if you can get a picture of a Sky Suite with twin beds:classic_biggrin:.  We are in 9183. 

I'll be in Ft Lauderdale from Nov 23-27 before we go on an Oceania cruise out of Miami.  I am going to try to get a peek at

the ship while I'm there.  Some people are offering suggestions on where the best spots to view it are.

Thrilled that MVPinBoynton saw your post about the 2 day and booked it.  He takes the best tours of ships - love his website.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruisingxpert said:

Would love it if you can get a picture of a Sky Suite with twin beds:classic_biggrin:.  We are in 9183. 

I'll be in Ft Lauderdale from Nov 23-27 before we go on an Oceania cruise out of Miami.  I am going to try to get a peek at

the ship while I'm there.  Some people are offering suggestions on where the best spots to view it are.

Thrilled that MVPinBoynton saw your post about the 2 day and booked it.  He takes the best tours of ships - love his website.

I don’t know if I can get pictures of twins but will discuss with butler and cabin attendant. We will figure it out! 😄

On 11/2/2018 at 11:18 AM, MVPinBoynton said:

Thanks for that info.  I know where I will be going to get photos now.

Great.  You'll save me from trying to figure when and how to get there when I'm in Ft Lauderdale before my Oceania cruise.  I'm so thrilled that you will be on that first cruise to nowhere; I love your tours on your website.  I don't go until March 24th.

I asked Vtcruising if she might see a sky suite with a twin bed set up and take a pic and I'll double my chances by asking you as well:classic_biggrin:  I will be in 9183 on opposite side of Magic Carpet if that helps.

4 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I don’t know if I can get pictures of twins but will discuss with butler and cabin attendant. We will figure it out! 😄

Thank you.  I just asked Mike to try for a pic as well.  Green with envy that you are going so many times and really appreciate all the info you have been providing.

19 hours ago, floridatravelersforlife said:

God that takes me back.  We lived in Manhattan at the time and  frequented the clubs.  My plaid bell bottomed pants and long collars  

Made me feel old just watching the 2nd one ----- ;-)

1 hour ago, cruisingxpert said:

Thanks Catherine.  I will do my best to show everything I can.

1 hour ago, cruisingxpert said:

Great.  You'll save me from trying to figure when and how to get there when I'm in Ft Lauderdale before my Oceania cruise.  I'm so thrilled that you will be on that first cruise to nowhere; I love your tours on your website.  I don't go until March 24th.

I asked Vtcruising if she might see a sky suite with a twin bed set up and take a pic and I'll double my chances by asking you as well:classic_biggrin:  I will be in 9183 on opposite side of Magic Carpet if that helps.

You will definitely get to see what the views from the park are on the 19th from the pics I post.  I don't know if the sky suite that is open to the public on the Nov. 27 cruise will have them as twins; but will ask about them if possible.  

5 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

I am trying to do my best to keep up with this thread, but am failing terribly. :classic_sad: Trying to wade through all the replies, quotes, photos, and especially those photos that are being copied in the replies is daunting!  There use to be a way to quote without copying the photos, as well.  Anyone know how to do this on this new forum set-up? 

I tried to quote with just one photo of BLU that I saw several pages back.  It did not work.  I wanted to point out/ask about the chairs shown in the photo.  It's the one where a crew member is hanging light crystals on the ceiling.  The chairs look like hard plastic lunch room chairs.  Surely they are not the chairs that we are to sit in for dinner in BLU???

I've also wanted to see a recent photo an AQ stateroom and the IV.  Have any been posted, yet?  Thank you!

I must agree with you...It is Cruise Critic program that repeats and repeats. Pulls up my past posts, orher folk's posts and other random items.  I find it very controlling  and over helpful...not in a good way..

Edited by hcat