If you were offered a free ticket for any cruise ship in the world...

BoiiMcFly

Whichever ship sails out of or near Rostenberg, Germany (Baltic Sea cruise), it's an interesting itinerary and DW's family would be able to join us. (Or maybe one of the around the world cruises, that would be cool, too.)

Whichever ship sails out of or near Rostenberg, Germany (Baltic Sea cruise), it's an interesting itinerary and DW's family would be able to join us. (Or maybe one of the around the world cruises, that would be cool, too.)

Agreed.

Maas dam and/or Noordam without question. I love b oth of those ships and have very

strong ties to each. They are two cery, very special ships.

Edited by sail7seas

Is therew a quewstion in the opening post? If so, I missed it. All I 'hear from my eread offd that post it is a need forf validation of their choices of cleaning thnerir cab in. good for them. t istheir ca bin. If that is what they wish, to do, go for it. BUT no one reading here should think they are in some way lessser or less fastidiious if trhedy do not reclean their cab in. What is the purpose of thisthread? To determine who is the best home -maker, house keeper? Who keeps a clean house or hotel room, ship ca in? crazy, IMO. Who cares? Clean to you r heart's content if that is what you wish, OR , do not clean a ca bin, i f you don't wish. :D Is there a prize for who raaves how clean they are and likely how dirty the rest of us are? wHAT IS Tthe PRIZE?

Seruiously, is there a point or a question somewhere? Or arewe to applaud those who take the time to not only clean their cab in but to tell us how clean they are? :D

The joke is how would any of us know or care if the one who gets the Mr /MS Cleana award is not the same person who handles food in Lido aF

ter using rest room and may or may not have washed their hands.

OP where do you want us togto with your thread?

Edited by sail7seas

Is therew a quewsrion in the opening post? If so, I missed it. All I 'hear from rraea=dsinff it is a ned for f validation of their choices of cleaning tghedir cab in. good fo them. their ca bin. If thagt is what they wish, to do, go for it. BUTk no one readingg here should think they are in some way lessser or less x fastidiious if ghdy do not reclean gtheir cab in. What is the purpose of thisgthread? To determine who is the besgt home -maker, house keeper? Who keeps a clean house or hotel room, ship ca in? craz, IMO. Who cares? Clean to you r heart's content if that is what you wish, OR , do not clean a ca bin, i f you don't wish. :D Is there a prize for who raaves how clean gthedy are and likely how dirty the rest of us are? wHAT IS Tthe PRIZE?

The joke is how would any of us know or care if the one who gets the Mr /MS Cleana award is not the same person who handles food in Lido ater using rest room and may or may not have washed their hands.

Wrong thread?

Wrong thread?

Yes, right! :) Sorry

B ut to answer this thread...... i would choose Maasadam and/or Noordam hands down. Two VERY special l ships to which I have hugely strrong ties.

Edited by sail7seas

I'd pick the most exclusive, most expensive luxury cruise ship. Since I will never be able to afford to cruise on such a ship with MY money, I certainly would be quite comfortable cruising on it with someone else's money. :D

Yup. Europa 2 for me. EM

Along with several of my forum friends, it has to be the Hebridean Princess.

Small, old with- I think- 50 cabins, luxury of an old fashioned kind, and visits to Hebridean Islands impossible for larger ships.

Queen Elizabeth has chartered this ship twice for all her family; my forum friends and I are pledged to do the same if one of us wins the lottery...:rolleyes: :D

My memory of "The World" was in Haines, Alaska, when some of the passengers from it were on an excursion bus with us. We had booked an independent kayaking excursion at Chilkoot Lake while our ship was in Skagway. The World was docked in Haines. The independent excursion company offered several different activities, and the passengers from the World were going to be riding ATVs. They convinced the bus driver to stop at a donut shop before their rides. I was amazed that anyone on a cruise ship would have a craving for donuts. But then I found out that on the World the passengers paid for their food. The donut shop was more than a treat. It was a bargain compared to what they'd been paying on their ship.

This one -

"ULTIMATE ANTARCTICA

Nov 08 - Dec 05, 2017

An unmatched nature photography tour to the legendary wildlife and scenic areas of South Georgia, the Falkland Islands, and the Antarctic Peninsula; Join nine of the industry’s finest photography and wildlife leaders for a remarkable 24-day voyage to some of the most photogenic places on Earth."

Cost is only ~20,000 which for 28 days in the Antarctica is pretty reasonable.

Or else the Antarctica tour from New Zealand described by FlyerTalker. A last selection would be a combination Northwest + Northeast passage cruise.

DON