One more negative with back-to-backs...

Imagine how Mario feels.

We did 3 muster drills with Mario last year on a b2b2b and he took them in stride. These were 3&4 day cruises on Enchantment and he was on there for several months so he was doing a drill every Monday and Friday.

I prefer jury selection in my jurisdiction over yours ;) All lawyers are barred, and I can usually get friends excused before the selection date on criminal matters. Most interesting jury selection story: my husband received a summons for my first solo youth murder prosecution [emoji15]

He was denotified the next morning, and didn't attend court.

Since the bars are closed, it's the only way I can make it through the hand washy song without tearing my hair out. :D

We took our first RCCL cruise last November and when this came on my husband and I looked at each other and wondered 'what the heck??'. We thought maybe there was a group of small school children. Wasn't till later that we found out it was played for the benefit of all. I have to say, its scary that you need to remind a group of adults to wash their hands however I have seen people leave the lavatory without doing it so maybe the song is worth playing. ;)

Still, very odd IMO.

We did 3 muster drills with Mario last year on a b2b2b and he took them in stride. These were 3&4 day cruises on Enchantment and he was on there for several months so he was doing a drill every Monday and Friday.

3/4 B2B [emoji33]

Stick a needle in my eye

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I haven't gotten through most of this thread, but wanted to comment because the majority of replies are barking at the poster for being negative and complaining. I sincerely didn't read his post that way at all, and it sounded to me like he was just bored and kidding around, thinking about the mister drill and wondering why it's necessary to do it twice. Everyone is so quick to beat him up for thinking out loud, did I miss something? Geeze Louise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One of the nice things about living in SC, when you are 65/or older and receive a summons for jury duty you can regulate the summons to the inner confines of your waste paper basket because you are exempt, Tip about B-2-B cruises, I have found it best to do something on turn around day, other wise you may wind up cooling your heals waiting to re-board.

I haven't gotten through most of this thread, but wanted to comment because the majority of replies are barking at the poster for being negative and complaining. I sincerely didn't read his post that way at all, and it sounded to me like he was just bored and kidding around, thinking about the mister drill and wondering why it's necessary to do it twice. Everyone is so quick to beat him up for thinking out loud, did I miss something? Geeze Louise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No the majority aren't "Barking at the poster" Not even one.

I am going to have to suffer through not one but two MUSTER

Best thing I can do with my time here is dream about my upcoming cruises...and, thankfully, they have WiFi...

May I just say....I love your dry sense of humor!!

This is exactly something I would type when I'm hanging out somewhere totally bored. Thx for the laughs!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

...Tip about B-2-B cruises, I have found it best to do something on turn around day, other wise you may wind up cooling your heals waiting to re-board.

That has never been our experience with any of our B2B cruises on RC or Celebrity. Always last off and first back on. Our last B2B Caribbean cruise out of San Juan on the Jewel (2 April and 9 April 2017) customs came aboard so we didn't even have to leave the ship on TAD.

That has never been our experience with any of our B2B cruises on RC or Celebrity. Always last off and first back on. Our last B2B Caribbean cruise out of San Juan on the Jewel (2 April and 9 April 2017) customs came aboard so we didn't even have to leave the ship on TAD.

B2B coming into the states are awful though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We've been delayed re-boarding a couple of times on turnaround day, once about an hour. Both times it was due to a delay in getting a zero count.

And, again. to those of you who keep telling me I'm "petty" and repeating that "first world problems" mantra: Get real...I AM KIDDING a bit here...I am the one who brought up sounding petty FIRST...You guys should have recognized that it was stated not in defense of a complaint but rather as an acknowledgement of the fact I was posting about a very minor peeve. NOT everyone who starts a thread is looking to start a war. Don't take every thread as an affront to YOUR beliefs. I thought this might be a bit of fun. Of course, I could have just started a dress code or smoking thread instead...

I found the replies and comments a bit over the top myself. I've found myself making a thread and they've jumped on me too. But I realize it is a bit ridiculous about the muster drills having to go through all that again. Best wishes on your upcoming BtoB....

But one thing I noticed on our last drill - no one had to wear or even bring their life vests. On previous cruises we'd have a laugh at the portly passengers who had trouble even getting it on their neck. I always take the bad things and try making them into opportunities (people watching).

We've been delayed re-boarding a couple of times on turnaround day, once about an hour. Both times it was due to a delay in getting a zero count.

Was this due to some B2Bers dragging their feet getting off the ship? The B2B cruises we did all the B2Bers were the last ones off the ship as a group and the first back on after clearing customs. No waiting or re-boarding as a group.

Was this due to some B2Bers dragging their feet getting off the ship? The B2B cruises we did all the B2Bers were the last ones off the ship as a group and the first back on after clearing customs. No waiting or re-boarding as a group.

The hour long delay was because of a paperwork snafu where Guest Services did not properly keep track of a couple who was doing the B2B. So they were looking for the couple on the ship, and they were already with us in the B2B group.

My one and only B2B had us at turn around in Vancouver. We were told we could get off the ship with the other passengers, enjoy the day in Vancouver, and then re-board with the new passengers.

That did not happen. We were stuck sitting in the dining room until the last (of whom they could not find until later) passenger got off the ship. Then they told us "No, you won't be able to leave the ship except to go into the terminal through customs and then right back on".

Bummed us out, since we had planned on enjoying the day with my sister who was coming into town that day. :(