Oasis, allure or harmony. Who liked one over the other?

Been on allure 4 times last year. Really like ship and crew. Will be on oasis in oct.

What was better on oasis? Thanks

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I preferred water show and ice show better on Oasis, and, of course, their CHEESECAKE LOLIPOPS.

When we were on Allure in 2015 the diamond lounge had good outside views but on Harmony in 2016 the Diamond lounge location was taken by Wonderland restaurant and the Diamond lounge was moved to a soulless, windowless room on deck 4.

When we were on Allure in 2015 the diamond lounge had good outside views but on Harmony in 2016 the Diamond lounge location was taken by Wonderland restaurant and the Diamond lounge was moved to a soulless, windowless room on deck 4.

The Dungeon!

Just got off Oasis this morning and was on Harmony a few months ago.

I rank them Harmony, Oasis, then Allure.

Harmony is so new and beautiful- they took an amazing class of ships and updated the decor and added a couple new twists for Harmony. Love the free solarium bistro on Oasis and Harmony.

After being on Harmony, Oasis felt a little tired, but still fantastic.

The Dungeon!

It seemed like it so we called in at 5 for some nice snacks and a couple of drinks then left at 5.30 and never came back until next day and did the same again.

We used our drinks allowance at the bar on Central Park and listened to some live music.

It seemed like it so we called in at 5 for some nice snacks and a couple of drinks then left at 5.30 and never came back until next day and did the same again.

We used our drinks allowance at the bar on Central Park and listened to some live music.

Maybe that was rccl intention for the diamond lounge. Make it unappealing and the diamonds will go elsewhere for the 3 free drinks. I like the dl on ships where it is up at the vcl.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I've been on Oasis and Harmony. Next up is Allure. Does it not have a Solarium Bistro? Is the Solarium itself the same as Oasis re pool and hot tubs?

The Solarium pool and lounger area of Oasis and Allure are identical.

I've been on all 3. I like them all!!!!

We're with you....been on all 3....

Oasis (2012), then Allure (2015), then Harmony 2017) - other than the entertainment choices and a few other ship-specific tweaks...they're all winners. Just booked Oasis (again) for 2018.

How would you compare the entertainment?

Can only talk for Allure, but Mamma Mia was amazing...top class Broadway performance. The Aqua show too...wow, really impressive (am guessing this is similar on the other two). Ice show was impressive. Didn't get the monopoly theme, but they were really professional skaters and quite enjoyable to watch. The Headliner depends on the week. Blue Planet was interesting...artistic and beautiful to watch. Not much of a story. I enjoyed it. DH didn't. DH went to the comedy club and said was quite funny (I didn't go as I stayed with our kids). Our family enjoys the shows and Allure really has top notch.

We have done Oasis and Allure and prefer Oasis. We have Harmony booked, so will see if that moves to first. Allure wasn't bad but Oasis just wowed us, could have been because it was the first time on that class. We liked both CATS and Mamma Mia, preferred Come Fly with Me over Blue Planet, liked both dive shows, ice show on Oasis hands down over Allure. Headliners and comedians rotate so can't really judge on that, though we would take Mo5aic any day over Ronn Lucas. Robo in Allure's comedy club was good but who can compete with Simeon? Hope he is still on Harmony when we sail.

Sabor on Oasis was much better than Allure. MTD on Allure was best we have had on any ship in recent history. Both Oasis and Allure Windjammers were overcrowded and we avoided them as much as possible.

Funny thing is, I am not a huge fan of Anthem but I am looking forward to the features that Harmony has that are more like Anthem. We much prefer the separate closets and shower door in the cabins. Our Allure cabin seemed much smaller than those we had on Anthem. Harmony has Jamie's which is one of our favorites.

Looking forward to Harmony but would jump on Oasis in a heartbeat if the deal was right.

Totally agreed. We were on the Harmony TA in October 2016 and on the Allure two weeks ago. Love the Diamond lounge on the Allure on deck 11 overlooking Boardwalk and Aqua Theater. We forgot what it's truly like in the Diamond Lounge when the sailing is NOT during a TA, so much more civilized, relaxing and peaceful with the lounge is only 1/2-1/3 full day and night :D

We love having the Starbucks inside the Promenade on the Allure instead of in the Boardwalk on the Harmony. This layout makes the Promenade on the Allure more open and BIG. Oh, we love Mamma Mia!

But we love the layout of the cabin on Harmony, so much storage and spacious. Allure was much cramp and less storage. We stayed in the balcony cabin on both ships. We were on the Oasis in 2010 and I don't remember much about that cruise. We had the in the JS on the Oasis.

• 2 weeks later...

We live in the San Diego area & Dec 2018 we will sail on Oasis for the first time ;but ,it will be our 80th cruise. We are looking toward this cruise & to enjoy this size ship amenities:D

Wish we had one of these spectacular size ships here in California;)