The recurring tonic question! Anyone on Journey now?

gymfreak

10 minutes ago, norn iron said:

Ann, try ASDA. They have discontinued Scapegrace. Probably a bit too expensive at £40. It is being cleared at £30 and well worth it.

Great will go this week- probably too smart as you say! 

3 hours ago, Sujormik said:

I'm afraid to admit I don't do gin (nasty incident with it 35 years ago) but I'm looking forward to trying this Fevertree with my grey goose vodka.😉

I wish there was a wheel of which vodka to drink with which fevertree as I am a (high end) vodka drinker as well!

31 minutes ago, lovecruzin said:

I wish there was a wheel of which vodka to drink with which fevertree as I am a (high end) vodka drinker as well!

I don’t drink gin either, but lots of lovely vodkas to choose from. Who needs tonic?😄

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2019 at 10:49 PM, Lottie A said:

I would very happily pay for it onboard. May have to follow someone else's example and "recycle" some cans from the BA lounge in July! 😂

Alas BA have now removed Fever Tree from lounges and planes. They now have Schweppes.

5 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Have you tried the Mediterranean flavour - my favourite!

I really enjoy the Mediterranean. My favourite is the pink-coloured Aromatic - it has a very defined flavour which I love!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Lottie A said:

I have packed three cans of Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic for Pursuit the day after tomorrow and apparently there is a store in Malta which sells it....so I will be paying them a visit! 🤣

Wise move given the disappointing news from Norway

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uktog said:

Wise move given the disappointing news from Norway

Maybe Richard Twynham need a memory jogger about his promise of last year. (That whilst the ships are in Europe, they will serve Schweppes).

I read on another thread were Gymfreak was weighing the option of buying the Ultimate Indulgence package. I am considering the same purchase, however, I won't waste the money if there a risk of a poor quality Tonic water.  

9 minutes ago, norn iron said:

Maybe Richard Twynham need a memory jogger about his promise of last year. (That whilst the ships are in Europe, they will serve Schweppes).

I read on another thread were Gymfreak was weighing the option of buying the Ultimate Indulgence package. I am considering the same purchase, however, I won't waste the money if there a risk of a poor quality Tonic water.  

Yes your right

I have upgraded my drinks package on other cruises but take the precaution of packing some decent tonic. 

It would seem I will need to continue doing this to enjoy the upgraded spirts.

Prime C had a few bottles of Fevertree recently, or perhaps I should say, our most excellent bartender managed to find a few for us 😁 We did however, also buy some Q tonic in Seattle. It was fun to try side by side VT with Belvedere and 2 good tonics plus the Canada Dry. 

Too bad Azamara hasn’t made FT part of the UBP....

4 hours ago, lovecruzin said:

Too bad Azamara hasn’t made FT part of the UBP....

They would definitely sell some more UBP upgrades if they did so.  Hello, bean counters: are you listening?

• Like 4

On 6/28/2019 at 4:29 PM, Belfastman said:

Alas BA have now removed Fever Tree from lounges and planes. They now have Schweppes.

Virgin Atlantic still do Fevertree (with Aviation gin) - worked for me flying across the pond.

6 hours ago, Lottie A said:

There is Fever Tree tonic on Pursuit! Not a lot and you have to ask for it....but it is there. 👏😄🍸

6 hours ago, Lottie A said:

There is Fever Tree tonic on Pursuit! Not a lot and you have to ask for it....but it is there. 👏😄🍸

sorry it posted twice. I finally had several kinds on another line. No wonder everyone wants it.  Tried straight and with  vodka. i do not drink gin but might try not winter.