RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

Exactly. Six week long cruises in a suite and you are diamond. Heck, three transatlantics in a suite and you could make it to diamond.

It is constantly repeated on here about loyalty. But C&A isn’t about loyalty and it isn’t a marriage. They give perks for doing business with them regardless of whether you only cruise with them. They don’t measure your loyalty. If you cruise with other lines they don’t divorce you and take away your benefits.

Crown & Anchor is not a loyalty program. It is a marketing plan on steroids.

Excellent question. I have a natural fear of heights, and I kind of thought the pool would be a challenge for me (I tend to have a fear but I completely over power them with my desire to not be affected by my fears), but it is not scary really at all. There is the pool about 4-1/2’ deep, then a drop of about 10 feet and a lower ledge at least 15-20 feet out. You could not jump off the pool deck to your death if you tried. The pool reaches across the top of 3 large towers the distance from one end of the pool to the other is very long.

JC

Thanks for the reassurance. That pool is really unique and I have a fear of heights too. However, I may send a picture of the pool without the ledge to my brother who has a worse fear of heights just to be mean. He was freaked out by a balcony on the 8th or 9th deck of Mariner when they sailed. LOL

Thanks for the reassurance. That pool is really unique and I have a fear of heights too. However, I may send a picture of the pool without the ledge to my brother who has a worse fear of heights just to be mean. He was freaked out by a balcony on the 8th or 9th deck of Mariner when they sailed. LOL

LOL!! Such a sweet sister! :evilsmile: Hah! I would have done the same thing to my little sister also. That first picture was pretty wild though, :eek: and I don't think I could have gone to hang out on the "edge" either without seeing that follow up shot.

Really cool hotel, and I am sure John and Laura are having the time of their lives with that adventure! :D

LOL...well put John! ;p:D

Have a fantabulous cruise! Just have to get through that long...long flight first. :o

Safe journey! :cool:

Made it to Atlanta, 1 hour of 24 is completed.

I hope there's an overflow lounge on the plane. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Unscheduled stop in Detroit. Would have been direct.

Oh no...not "Detoilet" :eek::eek::') Never been a fan of connecting through there. (Uh--no flamers please...born and raised Michigander here ;)).

What airline? Of course moot point, you are probably on your way. That indeed would have been one long airplane ride non-stop from ATL! Lot of jet lag when you get there.

Have a fantabulous cruise!! :D

Not sure but DL 295 he was on has a pretty funny pattern on approach to DTW - look it up on flightaware.

There's also some steep drops and incredible speeds - if you believe the flighaware data.

Landing was fast and bumpy. They were dumping fuel as well.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I’m sure you will make the most of it. Did Delta put you up in a nice place? Feed you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Crappy Radisson, vouchers provided, around $90, but food was bad as well. Plus we lost our comfort+ seats on the 8 hour leg from Tokyo to Singapore. Nothing but middle seats and none together. Will check again during long layover in Tokyo on sunday

LOL!! Such a sweet sister! :evilsmile: Hah! I would have done the same thing to my little sister also. That first picture was pretty wild though, :eek: and I don't think I could have gone to hang out on the "edge" either without seeing that follow up shot.

Really cool hotel, and I am sure John and Laura are having the time of their lives with that adventure! :D

I would be freaked out if my grandsons were in the pool and make sure they were heavily supervised as they could climb off the edge and end up in the deck below.

Landing was fast and bumpy. They were dumping fuel as well.

:eek:

Hope the rest of the trip is much better, and that you get seats together. One time, my dad got upgraded to first class on Air France... maybe you will be next. :)

Crappy Radisson, vouchers provided, around $90, but food was bad as well. Plus we lost our comfort+ seats on the 8 hour leg from Tokyo to Singapore. Nothing but middle seats and none together. Will check again during long layover in Tokyo on sunday

That is the WORST news. Good luck, I hope you get better seats.

Leaving 8am tomorrow. May get in late Sunday night. No Marina Bay Sands is my guess

Wow... super ouch.... ***.... So what was the problem, and are you crafting a letter to Delta to fly you back to Singapore in the next year to stay at the MBS for a week?