RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

I peaked in at DL on Deck 4. Just a little bigger that the CL on Freedom. In the dungeon my lady said.

Knowing you and the need for the Lounges, two of them, and with a view, I suggest Radiance and Vision Class for you. We wouldn’t want to hang in the DL on Harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That was what i was telling you 'The Dungeon'. on deck 4.

Much better sitting on Central Park during cocktail hour.

Very dramatic though...at least there is that buffer area involved. Boys may need to be wearing a leash. ;p
Agree -- although they are not able to afford taking all 3 of them to Singapore. We are hoping to swing a 4 night Mariner during the summer of 2019.

Since they are now combining the D+ with the D Lounge, what's the incentive to make D+ -- basically a free bag of laundry??? :rolleyes:
Another free day of internet and a bottle of wine in room or dining venue.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Agree -- although they are not able to afford taking all 3 of them to Singapore. We are hoping to swing a 4 night Mariner during the summer of 2019.

Join us! We are doing my birthday cruise on 6/3/19, which is so cool since my very first RCI cruise was on Mariner for my 50th!

Join us! We are doing my birthday cruise on 6/3/19, which is so cool since my very first RCI cruise was on Mariner for my 50th!

It is Paulines birthday on 13th March and i have booked for 4 of us to go to Spain for 3 nights.

I hope you have a fantastic birthday with Bucky and your friends on Mariner.

We intend to come to Orlando and also Mariner cruise next year.

It is Paulines birthday on 13th March and i have booked for 4 of us to go to Spain for 3 nights.

We missed her birthday, please wish her a late birthday wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So yeah nothing in the previous 100+ pages of this thread had almost anything to do with new rules for the diamond lounge. This is just a place where a lot of the members of the forum are learning about another members crappy luck.

So, chilll...

JC

These threads are useless if everyone wants to discuss their good tidings with everyone who could care less..... "Chill" in a chat room or pick up your phone and call.....don't waste my time when I am looking for cruise information on a particular thread or forum.............

These threads are useless if everyone wants to discuss their good tidings with everyone who could care less..... "Chill" in a chat room or pick up your phone and call.....don't waste my time when I am looking for cruise information on a particular thread or forum.............

Yet you kept coming back this one, knowing it has nothing to do with the original post, that’s slow on your part.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think she was showing 3rd June, the American way of showing the date.

Happy birthday to Pauline in advance! :cool:

Will be really good to see Mariner again indeed, though not happy about losing the CL on board. :( Used to be a nice location to easily pop in at that location for our morning coffee and my Latte.

Looks like up to the VCL deck DL for us now. Cruising in June does not bring a lot of seasoned cruisers, so hopefully not too crowded with upper tier Ds and D+ bunched in together. Getting another block on that one also, don't have one from Mariner yet. :)

Cruise Wikipedia we ain't. ;p

Not quite 4K posts, but we have 164,000 "lurkers" enjoying the show.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. ;)

Happy birthday to Pauline in advance! :cool:

Will be really good to see Mariner again indeed, though not happy about losing the CL on board. :( Used to be a nice location to easily pop in at that location for our morning coffee and my Latte.

Looks like up to the VCL deck DL for us now. Cruising in June does not bring a lot of seasoned cruisers, so hopefully not too crowded with upper tier Ds and D+ bunched in together. Getting another block on that one also, don't have one from Mariner yet. :)

She said thank you and happy birthday in advance to you too.

Cruise Wikipedia we ain't. ;p

Not quite 4K posts, but we have 164,000 "lurkers" enjoying the show.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. ;)

I agree i don't know what he is complaining about.

If he wants any information or help he just has to ask and we will all be happy to help.

I agree - Really tired of the personal chatting. Keep to the topic or go somewhere else.

Thanks for your first post on this thread.:D

Amongst all the chit chat there is some useful information, and the chit chat keeps the thread visible and close to the top of leader board.

BTW do you think Rory will ever win a green jacket?

Thanks for your first post on this thread.:D

Amongst all the chit chat there is some useful information, and the chit chat keeps the thread visible and close to the top of leader board.

BTW do you think Rory will ever win a green jacket?

Jordan Speith is looking favourite.

Rory's putting letting him down up to now.