Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

21 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Hmm.. okay, one okay? :classic_smile:

The Haven restaurant:

Screenshot (5).png

Thank you SO much! I can't wait to see more pictures and love the neutral colors in the Haven restaurant.  I wonder if they will have outside seating for breakfast/lunch as they did on Escape? That would be lovely.  I just took a picture of this and sent to my family! Cannot wait to see more pictures today.  Thank you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steff79 said:

At Meyer Werft Facebook you see a pic with the handover. 

Thank you for this information.  I only have FB for my Disney and cruise groups so do I just do a search with Meyer Werft and it will come up?  I'm not too savy on social media LOL
Thanks.

A small thank you for Doug! As a real Jedi, a young Skywalker he mastered the fine essence of the Everything threads again with Encore and this thread would not be the same without his continuous effort and endless enthusiasm; this one is for you Doug, cheers! 

Photo credit and much more Encore pics going live than I can repost.. https://www.instagram.com/shipmonk/

72295348_794325851001861_3635583056466155347_n.jpg

• Like 10

Wow, the pictures look amazing.  That giant snake head with the tongue sticking out is going to be the biggest selfie photo spot on the ship.  The Italian restaurant looks really classy.  The other blueish one I don't know what restaurant that is.  But if its Taste or Savor, it looks more elegant than Bliss.

• Like 1

Following #shipmonk on instagram it looks like the Laser Tag area is different from the renderings, no blue tubing swirling around. Hopefully this area will be accessible when laser tag is closed like the area around the Bliss tag area.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

The Italian restaurant looks really classy.  The other blueish one I don't know what restaurant that is.  But if its Taste or Savor, it looks more elegant than Bliss.

Except for Los Lobos and Coco's, all of the restaurants that I have seen look better than the Haven restaurant.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Except for Los Lobos and Coco's, all of the restaurants that I have seen look better than the Haven restaurant.

The Haven restaurant picture was taken at night with no natural light coming through the glass so it appears dark.  However its almost identical to the Bliss Haven restaurant.  With the dim lighting, they try to project a more intimate restaurant.  I think the Haven restaurant looks fancier than all the rest but they all look great.  All of the ship is neutral colors with a few color splashes thrown in. I don't think the loud and colorful carpet in Los Lobos would look right in the Haven, no?

Beautiful looking amusement pa...ship. 

It truly is gorgeous, but it definitely has elements that do not interest me in the least while cruising (but that's not to say that it wouldn't interest a ton of other people!)

I wish NCL nothing but success with the Encore!

On 10/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, Pirate at 50 said:

The hull art is still growing on me.  But I am a traditionalist.  I love the look of the Holland America ships with the deep blue and the drawings of the Scarlet Lady. The Encore looks smooth in the water when she is moving. I also miss the wonky C.

I worked at HAL for 10 years, their ships are so classy!  This one looks fun which I love too.

I really like the chandeliers in the observation lounge.  The carpet is nice there too. Not a fan of the left over Asian themed lights on the Joy.   I still cant get over that giant snake head with its tongue sticking out.  Did you ever think you would see such a thing on a cruise ship.

• Like 2

Another thing I noticed (although hard to be 100% sure) is that the observation lounge/buffet area is closed from above like on Joy. On Bliss, they opened the area with no glass.  From the photo I saw from the observation lounge, it looks like they closed the buffet off with glass like on Joy.

• Like 1