Wondering if the connections party link is working

Steve H

I was able to register for our Dec cruise a couple days ago. HOWEVER, don't rely on it to get your actual invitation! If you don't have a paper invitation in your cabin at embarkation, call Guest Services and ask for time/location of the party. Last month many of our roll call missed it because it was at 9:30AM on the first day and they hadn't received an invitation yet.

After having no luck over a period of time, today I was able to register and received an email confirmation. As with all of my Celebrity dealings, I used a Privacy Window on Safari.

I just tried again on Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox after clearing cookies and cache and using incognito windows. No luck. I got the following message:

No Cruise Critic Party details has been found on the given sailDate

I just tried again on Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox after clearing cookies and cache and using incognito windows. No luck. I got the following message:

I'll bet you forgot to swing the cat around your head three times by the tail before sitting down at the keyboard. Oh, and as it's a Tuesday, it must be in a counter-clockwise direction. :halo:

I'll bet you forgot to swing the cat around your head three times by the tail before sitting down at the keyboard. Oh, and as it's a Tuesday, it must be in a counter-clockwise direction. :halo:

Now you tell me! What if I'm in Australia? BTW, I just tried on Safari and it didn't work either.:rolleyes::eek: I thought that since the Eagles finally won a super bowl it might actually work.

Now you tell me! What if I'm in Australia? BTW, I just tried on Safari and it didn't work either.:rolleyes::eek: I thought that since the Eagles finally won a super bowl it might actually work.

Don't lose that phone number...

2 times I have been able to register online.(just wanted to see what would happen if I did it a second time).

Both times I got an email confirming I registered but the number registered for the party has not changed in months.

So who knows if there will be a party or not.

Laura

You may be able to register once in a while. You may even get an e-mail confirming your registration. None of that means spit if the number registered stays stuck at 15 or whatever. With that number registered, Celebrity is not required to host a Connections Party. We would not have had one on our cruise in January if we had not got the Suite Manager involved, in spite of the fact that several had received e-mail confirmations. Maya rocks!

You may be able to register once in a while. You may even get an e-mail confirming your registration. None of that means spit if the number registered stays stuck at 15 or whatever. With that number registered, Celebrity is not required to host a Connections Party. We would not have had one on our cruise in January if we had not got the Suite Manager involved, in spite of the fact that several had received e-mail confirmations. Maya rocks!

Fortunately, ours has surpassed the required 25. :D

I have tried to register for a party (my cruise is the end of May 2018 ) several times & received the same message, so I called Celebrity explained the problem & his best answer to me was that it was too early to register, try later !!

I was able to register for connections party for our cruise and received email confirming it just a few minutes ago.

Don't believe it. All of the "reservations" seem to go into a black hole and are never seen again. I had registered twice for my sailing and finally had my TA contact X. They had no record of my registering !!

Call the number above or e-mail them.

Steve

I contacted CC and received the email below;

Right now there is a problemwith registering for the connections party on Celebrity's website. Wehave made them aware of the issue. I apologize that you arehaving this trouble, You could send Celebrity a note at: connections@celebrity.comto see if they can manually register you

If you have not registered bythe time you sail, please check with guest relations on board to ensure thatyou are added to the party invitation list

Please accept my apologies forany inconvenience this causes. I do hope you have a wonderful cruise

JennK

CommunitySupport

CruiseCritic.com

I do not trust the Celebrity page after so many problems presented. The counter is stopped at 25 and for our navigation in the Eclipse and the report says Reflection. This counter was more than 25 when Celebrity switched the site. In our roll call there are 79 nicks registered and several more than 2 PAX. If the invitation is not in the cabin the day of the boarding, go to the guest relations to request the information.

For our Silhouette Caribbean cruise and Eclipse Hawaii cruise we receive the message error

Tried 3 browsers, did the cat thing clockwise and counterclockwise, crossed my fingers and toes and tried it on the second Tuesday of last week and non of it worked! sent e-mails to connections but no answer. I just m call to Captain's Club and had a wonderful conversation there and she said she would contact the ship to make sure the Connections party is taken care of. I told her we have over 200 on our roll call but the connections has been stuck on 36 for months. Time will tell if it worked but I do have some hope after my call today!

I contacted CC and received the email below;

Right now there is a problemwith registering for the connections party on Celebrity's website. Wehave made them aware of the issue. I apologize that you arehaving this trouble, You could send Celebrity a note at: connections@celebrity.comto see if they can manually register you

If you have not registered bythe time you sail, please check with guest relations on board to ensure thatyou are added to the party invitation list

Please accept my apologies forany inconvenience this causes. I do hope you have a wonderful cruise

JennK

CommunitySupport

CruiseCritic.com