What one item do you always bring?

Dreams42Day

The dollar tree has blue and white large clips that work as towel clips. I just looked at my 1/2 packed luggage. The first item in was 3 cut down over the door shoe pockets. I now have 3 of two or three pockets each. Sew ribbon loops at the top and hang with hooked suction cups from the three mirrors. Can I change my previous answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To me a corkscrew only counts as a basic thing. I can't imagine being on vacation and not having one with me. But then we always have a wine and (locally sourced) cheese night in our hotel room while on land, and always have our 2 cabin bottles of wine to open while on a cruise.

That sounds delightful! What a wonderful idea!

OK...so I guess I have another silly question... I won't be able to plug in my hair straightener or a blow dryer in the bathroom? Thanks for your help with this!

no you can't but there should be an outlet by the mirror in the main stateroom area. ;)

: Mid west Sunseeker The dollar tree has blue and white large clips that work as towel clips. I just looked at my 1/2 packed luggage. The first item in was 3 cut down over the door shoe pockets. I now have 3 of two or three pockets each. Sew ribbon loops at the top and hang with hooked suction cups from the three mirrors. Can I change my previous answer?

I use these clips for chaise lounge towels, laundry and the llike on tthe ship,

• 61a68VkTxEL._SY355_.jpg

I initially bought them in dollar store but then found them on Amazon. Put : : 'multi use clip' s in search box.

4.3 out of 5 stars 260 customer reviews

| 8 answered questions

Amazon's Choice for "multi purpose clips"

mark-orange-16.svgBest Deal

Price: $7.89 Free Shipping for Prime Members

Get $70 off instantly: Pay $0.00 upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.

In Stock.

Sold by yueton and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

• Metal clips with vinyl plastic coating
  • Come in assorted colors
  • Multi-purpose clips for clothes line, bag sealing, paper clips, etc
  • Clip size: 5.5*1.8*3.4cm
  • Pack of 30pcs, color will send randomly

Compare with similar items

New (1) package from $7.89

Edited by sail7seas

I'm one of the "Corkscrew People" - never leave home without it. While cruising, I like a nighttime glass of wine (okay, maybe a tumbler full) with pretzels while we watch a late movie. After going through a few poorly made corkscrews, this is the type I now pack:

https://www.amazon.ca/Waiters-Corkscrew-HiCoup-All-one/dp/B00MSXW15E

Like kazu, there are always a couple of bottles of wine in our cabin, just waiting to be opened.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We always bring an over the door shoe holder to put over the inside of the bathroom door. Perfect way to store all the toiletries.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Me too - but, the inside stateroom I had on Prinsendam last October had nothing to hang it(or anything else), like the bathrobe, on. I had a sliding "barn" door to the bathroom. Only thing I could find to complain about. Wonderful cruise otherwise, as usual.

I'm one of the "Corkscrew People" - never leave home without it. While cruising, I like a nighttime glass of wine (okay, maybe a tumbler full) with pretzels while we watch a late movie. After going through a few poorly made corkscrews, this is the type I now pack:

https://www.amazon.ca/Waiters-Corkscrew-HiCoup-All-one/dp/B00MSXW15E

Like kazu, there are always a couple of bottles of wine in our cabin, just waiting to be opened.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Double-hinged is the key. We owned a wine store for a number of years so became accustomed to this type of opener. Easiest of all to work after you master it. We, too, take a wine opener and go on as many wine related excursions as we can!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A bag of dog biscuits. When wandering around a port, never know when I'll meet up with a dog I need to make friends with. Quickly. :eek:

Amazing how many other animals like them, too.

This is a good idea.Though I'm always a *little* cautious in places where rabies shots might not be the norm(like when I was in Morocco)

A bag of dog biscuits. When wandering around a port, never know when I'll meet up with a dog I need to make friends with. Quickly. :eek:

Amazing how many other animals like them, too.

Bless you for doing this, I never thought of it....what a great idea!! I carry dog biscuits with me on walks at home for the neighborhood dogs I meet up with. I have indoor cats at home, and they always know I have been "cheating on them with a dog" when I come home from walks! Dog biscuits (or cat treats!) could probably be invaluable at times. I have met up with many dog friends and cat friends on travels. It's nice to meet the local people, but it is also nice to meet the animals. And who doesn't miss their pet(s) when they are away on vacation!

Bless you for doing this, I never thought of it....what a great idea!! I carry dog biscuits with me on walks at home for the neighborhood dogs I meet up with. I have indoor cats at home, and they always know I have been "cheating on them with a dog" when I come home from walks! Dog biscuits (or cat treats!) could probably be invaluable at times. I have met up with many dog friends and cat friends on travels. It's nice to meet the local people, but it is also nice to meet the animals. And who doesn't miss their pet(s) when they are away on vacation!

I'm so happy to hear I am not the only one who carries dog treats when I walk. I know all the wonderful dogs on my 'route' and they know I am the cookie lady. and pull their owner over to me as soon as they notice me walking......... they are such sweeties and I love them all.

Dollar Tree if you have one. Just got mine yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Se post # 56 aabove............ a sugestion for clips that work fine for beach towels. You can find them in Dollar store or on Amazon. Very moderately priced.