Your favorite Princess ship

sjde

Over the years it seems I've noticed many saying they had a favorite Princess ship. Ruby and Coral Princess may have been mentioned a lot. I'd like to know what your favorite is and why-is it about the size of the ship? Perhaps the itinerary? Something else?

Over the years it seems I've noticed many saying they had a favorite Princess ship. Ruby and Coral Princess may have been mentioned a lot. I'd like to know what your favorite is and why-is it about the size of the ship? Perhaps the itinerary? Something else?

Our favorite is the one we are currently on or about to sail on. There are no bad ones.

Golden Princess since that’s where we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. One little thing about Golden (and I’m guessing about some of her sister ships) is that there are a handful of cabins on Emerald that are sold as having a completely obstructed view but that have zero obstruction. We sailed aboard one of those and not only appreciated the unobstructed view, but also the considerably cheaper price! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The one I’m on. They’re all a little different with pluses and minuses. Some I like better than others. If I had to choose, of the current fleet, I’d say the Pacific Princess.

My least favorite is the Grand for a a few reasons: cabins are smaller, closet storage is ½ of the Golden and later ships, the bathroom is smaller, and the One5 Lounge is nowhere near as nice as Skywalker’s.

The Sapphire used to be my favorite until they repositioned it permanently to Japan.

Currently, it is the Regal, since we love the atrium and the buffet.

Oddly, we love the Grand, too. Yes, it is old and leaks everywhere, but the crew were the friendliest and happiest crew we ever encountered. We love the larger balconies, especially on Caribe deck and we enjoy Club 5. We love the Grand most because we don’t have to fly or drive a long way to get on the ship.

Our soft spot is the Golden as SeaHag Said "'Love that big wrap-around Promenade deck at the front of the ship" and it was the first Princess Ship we sailed on.... going to miss it when it goes to P&O and they will probably get rid of all the good things.

Also Skywalkers the best views from the ship, and the vibe of the ship... favourite cabin is an aft suite with wake view.. ( like other grand class ships ) like an apartment balcony fully covered.

Size 2600 pax is enough and very easy to move about the ship if deck 7 is a bit busy, go up to 8 and drop down where you want to go.

So far it's the Coral. We do love a proper, walkable, wraparound promanade deck. That being said, we did like the atrium and buffet on the Royal. I think our next ship to try will be the Crown. Bimmer09's review convinced me.

Our fav Princess ships right now has to be the Regal and Royal for its beautiful Atrium and amazing buffet area. Also I find it more up to date in the choice of furniture and all aspect of the ship.

If Princess would update and modernize the older ships maybe that would change my mind as the Grand Class was my favorite for so long but unfortunately Princess doesn’t put enough money to bring those ship back to this era.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Forums

Currently my favorite ship is the Coral. We've sailed on the Coral twice, and I think the Coral is the perfect size, has comfortable public areas, and is easy to navigate. I love the indoor atrium pool, have spent many happy afternoons there. It has most of the Princess amenities, just on a smaller scale. I like the number of passengers as it never seems crowded. I have sailed on larger ships in the Princess fleet, and always felt like there were just too many people and not enough seats (in the public areas and in the dining rooms)

We are currently booked on the Pacific Princess, which may become my favorite Princess ship. It is the smallest ship in the fleet, with fewer passengers. Looking forward to a great cruise later this year.

The old Sky Princess from Sitmar because she was my first, and Coral because she is a perfect size for us. Walkable, comfortable cabins, and the best food we have had on any ship and any cruise line in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums