Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

Thanks for noting this!

It will be interesting to see the Vision to Brisbane in November 2020 itinerary, I wonder if it will be another "global odyssey" trip.

Vision appears in Med Ports early October 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a revenue TA from FL to Barcelona. I'm not a fan of the westbound TAs.

I guess to 99.9% there will be no TA from FL to Barcelona. If they cancelled cruises before as part of the extensive renovation and the dry dock only taking place in Cadiz (Spain, Europe), the ship will sail earlier already on a non revenue TA to dry dock

I guess to 99.9% there will be no TA from FL to Barcelona. If they cancelled cruises before as part of the extensive renovation and the dry dock only taking place in Cadiz (Spain, Europe), the ship will sail earlier already on a non revenue TA to dry dock

Isn't Oasis undergoing an extensive reno next year? I thought they were on the list, too. If so, they are having a revenue TA from FL to Barcelona. I thought they also cancelled some cruises in order to leave earlier as well.

Isn't Oasis undergoing an extensive reno next year? I thought they were on the list, too. If so, they are having a revenue TA from FL to Barcelona. I thought they also cancelled some cruises in order to leave earlier as well.

Oasis has no rev return TA and did not cancel to go earlier.....

It seems that Allure will do the thing reversed....non TA then drydock first...:confused::rolleyes:

Oasis has no rev return TA and did not cancel to go earlier.....

It seems that Allure will do the thing reversed....non TA then drydock first...:confused::rolleyes:

Just doing it to piss you off. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He got banned

Ohhh WOW!

Just because of the bad welds?:confused:

Did he make them?:eek:

I remember one very big one was on the sportsdeck and they had put a pice of rubber carpet over it - because people kept tripping.....:eek:

Maybe they smoothed it down by now?:confused:

Ohhh WOW!

Just because of the bad welds?:confused:

Did he make them?:eek:

I remember one very big one was on the sportsdeck and they had put a pice of rubber carpet over it - because people kept tripping.....:eek:

Maybe they smoothed it down by now?:confused:

GermanFlyer. Or something like that was a very disruptive poster. He just disappeared, I assumed he got banned from the site.

I wish you would h as ve told me where they were. I visited Sports Deck many times and never tripped

GermanFlyer. Or something like that was a very disruptive poster. He just disappeared, I assumed he got banned from the site.

I wish you would h as ve told me where they were. I visited Sports Deck many times and never tripped

We were on the second cruise on Harmony in May 2016 and although there were still a few workmen on board there was very little disruption and I never saw any bad welds.

My late dad worked in a shipyard for 40 years and my brother was a plater in a shipyard for 30 years so I would notice if anything was not right.