Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

Our March 29, 2020 Allure Cruise was cancelled and we got the same letter. We had several families going. We called and Royal rebooked us in the same rooms on the Oasis sailing out of Miami. It was a really simple call to Royal - especially since I already knew what we wanted to do. The good news is we got an extra $400 On Board Credit (2 Rooms). I’m hopeful the Oasis itinerary will change slightly to match the Allure’s itinerary (thinking CocoCay). I’m sure Royal will want to utilize CocoCay if it is finished with the retrofit by then. We like Labadee too but was looking forward to the retrofitted CocoCay.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unfortunately your itinerary in all likelihood will not change.

Booking schedule for new Brisbane International Cruise Terminal is available... Vision and Voyager are booked from October 2020 onwards. I am intrigued!!

It looks like Vision of the Seas will be based in Brisbane from November 2020 to April 2021, while Voyager of the Seas will be based in Brisbane during December 2020 and January 2021.

During December and January Sydney will have Ovation of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas (per Sydney Ports list). Also Melbourne Ports is showing Explorer of the Seas turning around there. If we are to believe the ports list as current means Australia will have 5 ships in the 2020/2021 season.

I strongly suspect you are right as they canceled all of April for Allure....March is too early to sell a TA - it seems they will be having a non-revenue TA followed by the drydock just like Indy! :eek::loudcry:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

If Indy and Anthem are going to be in Southampton, which would most likely do the 14 night Baltic? I saw this itinerary for 2019, and hope it’s offered in 2020. Some of the itineraries from Amsterdam and Copenhagen seem better, but would like to combine a few days in London with our cruise so Southampton works better [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Guest BigRoger

Hi, is there any news/ intel from the Presidents cruise as to whether the Allure OTS voyage transatlantic to Europe in 2020 will be a non-revenue sailing or one with passengers?

Quantum 5 will surely sail in Europe for summer 2020

Michael Bayley

"The following year we have Spectrum two, or Quantum Ultra two, and that could possibly be coming to Europe and America."

Michael Bayley

"The following year we have Spectrum two, or Quantum Ultra two, and that could possibly be coming to Europe and America."

Any mention as to the ship replacing Anthem in Spring 2020?

Hi, is there any news/ intel from the Presidents cruise as to whether the Allure OTS voyage transatlantic to Europe in 2020 will be a non-revenue sailing or one with passengers?

Since the dry dock will be done before the european season begins April - May 2020 there is no reason why there should be no transatlantic westbound in late october 2020 from Barcelona to Florida

Guest BigRoger

:) It was the Florida to Barcelona I was thinking of particularly. The Barcelona to US might be particularly interesting if it’s Allure that goes to Galveston....

It looks like Vision of the Seas will be based in Brisbane from November 2020 to April 2021, while Voyager of the Seas will be based in Brisbane during December 2020 and January 2021.

During December and January Sydney will have Ovation of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas (per Sydney Ports list). Also Melbourne Ports is showing Explorer of the Seas turning around there. If we are to believe the ports list as current means Australia will have 5 ships in the 2020/2021 season.

I can't imagine Royal willingly forgoing the revenue from Sydney in the peak period from mid December to end Jamuary. If Voyager is in Brisbane (as per port bookings) then I suspect Royal is planning a short season for an additional ship, perhaps Quantum or Spectrum. Royal is holding sufficient port bookings at Sydney OPT for this purpose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't imagine Royal willingly forgoing the revenue from Sydney in the peak period from mid December to end Jamuary. If Voyager is in Brisbane (as per port bookings) then I suspect Royal is planning a short season for an additional ship, perhaps Quantum or Spectrum. Royal is holding sufficient port bookings at Sydney OPT for this purpose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree Geoff. It will be interesting to see how things pan out.

Michael Bayley

Quantum 5 is not ready before autumn 2020 (October).

It looks like Vision of the Seas will be based in Brisbane from November 2020 to April 2021, while Voyager of the Seas will be based in Brisbane during December 2020 and January 2021

Thanks for noting this!

It will be interesting to see the Vision to Brisbane in November 2020 itinerary, I wonder if it will be another "global odyssey" trip.

Since the dry dock will be done before the european season begins April - May 2020 there is no reason why there should be no transatlantic westbound in late october 2020 from Barcelona to Florida

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a revenue TA from FL to Barcelona. I'm not a fan of the westbound TAs.