Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

1 hour ago, bigeck said:

First day of release or last minute is best. Only you can get an Aft.

I got a corner Aft on Navigator Ta last November 6 weeks before it sailed for £550pp

Dubai Barcelona is £419pp and its never been that cheap.

I'm looking to go to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Bejing and Japan for a change.

Ta's are getti9ng more expensive and busy

To many Pins with disposable income. 😇😇

13 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree, 75+ % cruises I reserve the day they are released are higher closer to sailing. Plus, if waited wouldn't get my Corner/Afts in B2B... Had all mine booked before sat down to dinner last nite

75% sounds about right, non-summer cruise prices never seem to hold up very well within the 90 day final payment period.

Our May Hawaii cruise was crazy expensive out of the gate.  Dropped over $2,000.  We got price drops and finally ended up with a JS that was $1,500 less than our original balcony.

2 hours ago, steveru621 said:

75% sounds about right, non-summer cruise prices never seem to hold up very well within the 90 day final payment period.

Our May Hawaii cruise was crazy expensive out of the gate.  Dropped over $2,000.  We got price drops and finally ended up with a JS that was $1,500 less than our original balcony.

Well done! Twice in last yr actually got big discount when they added a Military Discount on. Check my prices Daily, never know...

1 hour ago, toad455 said:

thought about the Panama Canal cruise on Rhapsody, but those prices are CRAZY!!!

Gone way up in last 24hrs. Was reasonable when first released. Cabin I almost got then is up over $1200

Edited by ONECRUISER

28 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Gone way up in last 24hrs. Was reasonable when first released. Cabin I almost got then is up over $1200

My cabin is up $2000+ since I booked it on  Wednesday.

2 hours ago, toad455 said:

thought about the Panama Canal cruise on Rhapsody, but those prices are CRAZY!!!

Yeah I'll just wait till a better price comes and book early. The prices now have skyrocketed from their original prices. 

59 minutes ago, chellecruise12 said:

The week is almost up & nothing is showing up for Ft Lauderdale in Oct 2020 yet.  Anyone heard anything??  

Not just October--there's nothing at all out of Fort Lauderdale from June through October of 2020. 

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

Not just October--there's nothing at all out of Fort Lauderdale from June through October of 2020. 

It's usually just the Oasis class in the summer, but in 2020 Oasis is in Bayonne, Allure in Europe (dry dock), Harmony in Port Canaveral and Symphony in Miami.

mac_tlc 

4 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

It's usually just the Oasis class in the summer, but in 2020 Oasis is in Bayonne, Allure in Europe (dry dock), Harmony in Port Canaveral and Symphony in Miami.

mac_tlc 

This year Majesty and Adventure are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades, in addition to Allure. 

3 minutes ago, rockmom said:

This year Majesty and Adventure are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades, in addition to Allure. 

Not in the summer. Adventure is in Bayonne from mid-May to October 2019 & 2020.

Majesty is doing Cuba, which has not been announced for 2020 yet.

Edited by mac_tlc

5 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Not in the summer. Adventure is in Bayonne from mid-May to October 2019 & 2020.

Majesty is doing Cuba, which has not been announced for 2020 yet.

Yes, but were talking about nothing at all from June through October.  This year Adventure does do a couple of sailings out of Fort Lauderdale in October.  Good point about Cuba not being out yet.  Weird to not have an Oasis class out of there now.  

Edited by rockmom

19 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Yes, but were talking about nothing at all from June through October.  This year Adventure does do a couple of sailings out of Fort Lauderdale in October.  Good point about Cuba not being out yet.  Weird to not have an Oasis class out of there now.  

With the Adventure going to Galveston in the Fall 2020 (repo from Bayonne on 11/5/20), looks like Fort Lauderdale is out of luck. 

mac_tlc

4 hours ago, chellecruise12 said:

The week is almost up & nothing is showing up for Ft Lauderdale in Oct 2020 yet.  Anyone heard anything??  

Pretty much all done, at times few Summer choices out of Florida. Runs in cycles at times. For yrs was all Miami, then quite while Port Everglades, now Miami and Europe again...