Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

Not 100% sure but was Grandeur and Anthem Oct 2020- APr2021 Caribbean just added, or on there before? Swear they added cruises today, numbers available are higher then this am, just not sure which were added

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Not 100% sure but was Grandeur and Anthem Oct 2020- APr2021 Caribbean just added, or on there before? Swear they added cruises today, numbers available are higher then this am, just not sure which were added

Grandeur & Anthem cruises for Oct 2020 - April 2021 have been announced since December.

1 minute ago, emmy said:

I believe it says 'the week of March 11" 

Yes..."week" of...you never know but I've rarely seen bookings open on a Monday..usually more mid-week if even that...RCI isn't known for keeping to their schedule of openings.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Yes..."week" of...you never know but I've rarely seen bookings open on a Monday..usually more mid-week if even that...RCI isn't known for keeping to their schedule of openings.

I agree have not seen the release on a Monday...Tuesdays I have though.  Keeping an eye out 🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I know, just looked back last 6 yrs when I booked Seasonal Carib the hr released was Wed-Thurs and not all at once. At least it's not like past yrs when April, and once was Late May these Seasonal Caribbean dates came out. Can't remember who but usually by now someone on here shared the Sailing Dates/Routes, though they weren't available to book yet...

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, emmy said:

I agree have not seen the release on a Monday...Tuesdays I have though.  Keeping an eye out 🙂

Europe Phase II was the week of Dec. 17, and the 2 Transatlantic cruises I booked came out on Monday, Dec. 17!

6 hours ago, emmy said:

I'm onboard Jewel right now and asked at Next Cruise if she'd heard any whispers....she said she heard maybe things would be loaded up tonight and ready to go tomorrow. Fingers crossed as it's our last day tomorrow and I've got an appointment booked just in case! 

• Like 1

Vision of the Seas to replace Jewel of the Seas in San Juan

Serende of the Seas looks to continue 10/11 night out of FLL

No 9/5 night Deployment out of Miami - leading to speculation Odyssey could be fill in here. According to Next Cruise desk here on ship, RCL positioning assets to take on MSC and Virgin out of Miami. 

1 hour ago, Kokomo91165 said:

Vision of the Seas to replace Jewel of the Seas in San Juan

Serende of the Seas looks to continue 10/11 night out of FLL

No 9/5 night Deployment out of Miami - leading to speculation Odyssey could be fill in here. According to Next Cruise desk here on ship, RCL positioning assets to take on MSC and Virgin out of Miami. 

Vision replaces Jewel in San Juan already in Winter 2019/2020 and Serenade is going to Australia in Autumn 2020 so she is not able to continue 10/11 out of FLL in Winter 2020/2021.

50 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Vision replaces Jewel in San Juan already in Winter 2019/2020 and Serenade is going to Australia in Autumn 2020 so she is not able to continue 10/11 out of FLL in Winter 2020/2021.

Yes. We are on the Serenade in September of 2020 from Vancouver to Hawaii. 

18 hours ago, WeatherFx said:

Has anybody seen anything on "Caribbean (Phase II)" yet that is due out this week?

Royal CSR told me tonight to look for the info to be available on website Thurs-Fri...You can call them to get some of the cruises they have access to now..

Edited by Johnamac123

On 3/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, Fun2snorkel said:

Any idea which ship will take over for the Serenade doing 10 and 11 nights to the Southern Caribbean in 2021?

Vision is taking over those.  Haven't seen them on website but confirmed by phone.

• Like 1