Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

26 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

I've seen that as well, on loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment, the Canada/Ne sailings on Vision are removed either.

But since Vision's TA is ending in Bayonne in fall 2020, she seems to do Canada/NE in fall 2020, but there might be itinerary changes - for whatever reason... 

I also booked the Vision B2B from Bayonne 9/18 to Quebec and back to Bayonne on Oct 9th.  The reservations are on my whatever you call that page and are intact.  What's going on???  I called once and got the same stupid answer about inventory and they had no other explanation.  

I just went on the Loyaltoyoualways and found the Vision cruise as a 9/18-27 9 night and a 9/27-10/9 12 night.  My bookings say a 10 night and an 11 night.:classic_unsure:  Comes out to the same number of days.  I assume they will adjust my reservations at some point.  

Anyone like to hazard a guess as to when the 2020-2021 Exotic Adventure cruises are likely to be released..... given up all hope of seeing an Oasis class in Brisbane 2020....however I can still wish for one with a long itinerary not a short one ...so fingers are now crossed for one in 2021 🤭🤣

With Vision of the Sea's deployment announced obviously she won't be making her way to Brisbane,  name used as a place holder, so what is on the cards for Brisbane will it be Radiance ?????  could  the Serenade of the Seas be headed our way perhaps,  I see after her Alaska run there is a Vancouver - Honolulu cruise September 2020 ....dates falling in line nicely with the Transpacific repo's.. Radiance supposedly arrives Oct 5 but that could be Serenade !!   love a good deployment mystery 😉🥂

4 minutes ago, badgerbill said:

Anyone like to hazard a guess as to when the 2020-2021 Exotic Adventure cruises are likely to be released..... given up all hope of seeing an Oasis class in Brisbane 2020....however I can still wish for one with a long itinerary not a short one ...so fingers are now crossed for one in 2021 🤭🤣

With Vision of the Sea's deployment announced obviously she won't be making her way to Brisbane,  name used as a place holder, so what is on the cards for Brisbane will it be Radiance ?????  could  the Serenade of the Seas be headed our way perhaps,  I see after her Alaska run there is a Vancouver - Honolulu cruise September 2020 ....dates falling in line nicely with the Transpacific repo's.. Radiance supposedly arrives Oct 5 but that could be Serenade !!   love a good deployment mystery 😉🥂

Hard telling, few might come out sooner but if like last yr most rest of cruises wont be released until Spring Mar/Apr

Anthem Ta Nov 1st 2020 has an itinerary change. Extra sea day before the Azores and 1 lass day in Bermuda

We look forward to welcoming you onboard Anthem of the Seas for your upcoming 1st November 2020 cruise. To make sure you have the best holiday possible, we've made some changes to your itinerary.

We'll now be in Ponta Delgada, Azores for an extra 3 hours on the 5th of November from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM and as a result of that change, we've adjusted our time in Kings Wharf, Bermuda arriving on the 10th of November at 8:00 AM to the 11th November at 6:00 PM.

For your convenience, your updated itinerary is outlined below.
Day Port of call Arrive Depart Tendor/Dock
Sun Southampton, England 4:30 PM
Mon Cruising
Tue Cruising
Wed Cruising
Thu Ponta Delgada, Azores 7:00 AM 7:00 PM
Fri Cruising
Sat Cruising
Sun Cruising
Mon Cruising
Tue Kings Wharf, Bermuda 8:00 AM
Wed Kings Wharf, Bermuda 6:00 PM
Thu Cruising
Fri Cape Liberty, New Jersey 6:00 AM

Nature at the Azores is absolutely breathtaking. You'll be in awe exploring its stunning natural landscapes and rich cultural history. Whatever you do, visiting Sete Cidades craters is a must! You'll have the perfect vantage point to reveal the true beauty of the twin lakes, where one appears blue and the other green. While in Bermuda, experience the tales of ships long lost in the notorious depths of the mysterious unknown on a scenic cruise to the infamous Bermuda Triangle.

We hope you'll enjoy uncovering Europe's best kept secret in Azores and taking a deep dive into adventure in Bermuda.

Lastly, any pre-paid shore excursions scheduled for Ponta Delgada and Kings Wharf, affected by the change, will be rescheduled by our Shore Excursions Department for you. You may also book any additional excursions that interest you via our Cruise Planner.

We apologise for the impact this change may have on your holiday, but rest assured, your cruise will be wonderful. We can't wait to welcome you onboard the beautiful Anthem of the Seas soon!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Has Royal ran Voyager Class or bigger to Santorini or Mykonos before Explorer’s visits in 2020? 

Navigator sailed the runs that Jewel does from Rome as well. Voyager might take over from Jewel when that leaves for the Copenhagen

8 hours ago, Ashland said:

When will the British Isles for 2020 be listed and where do they usually sail from and what months?

They're already listed. There are only two of them: 10 nights on 12 June and 12 nights on 16 July, both on Brilliance from Amsterdam. 

I notice that Alaska and Hawaii on the original Deployment Flyer were listed as phase 1.

So what is phase 2?

Radiance goes via Hawaii to continue as previous years to Australia or goes to Asia for a dry dock enroute to Oz.

The other outside option would be Royal is running Hawaii Cruises from the West Coast USA.

5 hours ago, springaussie said:

So what is phase 2?

Radiance goes via Hawaii to continue as previous years to Australia or goes to Asia for a dry dock enroute to Oz.

The other outside option would be Royal is running Hawaii Cruises from the West Coast USA.

Perhaps it will include the transpacifics for the late 2020 season, I see Serenade of the Sea's is doing Vancouver to Honolulu early September 2020 nothing beyond that date online that I can see perhaps she IS heading our way.... time will tell.    I am waiting patiently for the 2020 Exotics to be released..she says tapping a foot....🤭🤣

20 hours ago, badgerbill said:

Perhaps it will include the transpacifics for the late 2020 season, I see Serenade of the Sea's is doing Vancouver to Honolulu early September 2020 nothing beyond that date online that I can see perhaps she IS heading our way.... time will tell.    I am waiting patiently for the 2020 Exotics to be released..she says tapping a foot....🤭🤣

Very true it could just be the continuation of Serenade and Ovation to Australia.