13 hours ago, kevin626 said:

Brilliance 4 & 5 days From Tampa

Explorer 5 & 9 days From Miami

Adventure 4 & 5 days From Galveston

Independence 5 & 7 days from Fort Laudedale

Rhapsody of the Seas 7 days from Tampa

Enchantment 7 days From San Juan

Vision 10 & 11 days from Fort Laudedale

Love the Explorer!!! Will have to look into the 9 day for Jan/Feb 2021. Or possibly the 10 day on the Vision.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:42 PM, springaussie said:

Updated Sale Dates.

Week of March 11, 2019 Caribbean (Phase II)

Week of March 25, 2019 Dubai

Week of April 1, 2019 Australia & Transpacific

Week of April 8, 2019 Hong Kong

Week of April 29, 2019 China

Week of May 20, 2019 Singapore

Coming Soon Cuba

Coming Soon Odyssey of the Seas

Will the Caribbean phase II dates go beyond April 2021?

I booked a cruise while on Indy last month and have until Saturday to change it without penalty. Was hoping the May 2021 cruises came out so we didn't get dinged with the non-refundable change fee. Thanks for your answer, I will stop stalking the web site now.

14 hours ago, kevin626 said:

Brilliance 4 & 5 days From Tampa

Explorer 5 & 9 days From Miami

Adventure 4 & 5 days From Galveston

Independence 5 & 7 days from Fort Laudedale

Rhapsody of the Seas 7 days from Tampa

Enchantment 7 days From San Juan

Vision 10 & 11 days from Fort Laudedale

Very sorry to see Vision replace Serenade and at higher prices....less than thrilled! Need to look at Celebrity for my 21 days!

BILL

1 hour ago, NateUpNorth said:

Argh. Looks like those longer Southern winter itineraries out of Florida are still where the ships get sent prior to drydock upgrades..... Navigator last year, Explorer in 2020/21.

Explorer was just refurbished in 2018. I think a Navigator-type refurb will be a few years away.

1 hour ago, NateUpNorth said:

Argh. Looks like those longer Southern winter itineraries out of Florida are still where the ships get sent prior to drydock upgrades..... Navigator last year, Explorer in 2020/21.

2 minutes ago, toad455 said:

Explorer was just refurbished in 2018. I think a Navigator-type refurb will be a few years away.

Explorer’s Amplified dry dock is scheduled for May 2020. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BILL-WI said:

Very sorry to see Vision replace Serenade and at higher prices....less than thrilled! Need to look at Celebrity for my 21 days!

BILL

Totally agree.  Wish they would swap Brilliance and Vision.   I'm disappointed with the abundance of 3/4/5 day itineraries, especially those using Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class ships.  

Noticed the Explorer disappears from the schedule on and off for several weeks during Feb and Mar 2021.  Any ideas?  I thought maybe it would be reserved for special events/theme cruises, etc., but this seems excessive as it is several weeks during peak sailing times.

I noticed that, too. It's where a 9 day would be slotted. Jan. 29, Feb. 12 & 26 are all vacant, yet the 5 day itineraries are there for Jan. 24, Feb. 7 & 21. Maybe they need to alter the ABC itinerary and haven't found a substitute for one of the islands (Bonaire?).

2 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Explorer’s Amplified dry dock is scheduled for May 2020. 

Yes, thank you!  Thought it was early 2021.

Looks like I just found the itinerary/ship to track prices on for Dec 2020.

Edited by NateUpNorth

24 minutes ago, WI-Cruiser said:

Noticed the Explorer disappears from the schedule on and off for several weeks during Feb and Mar 2021.  Any ideas?  I thought maybe it would be reserved for special events/theme cruises, etc., but this seems excessive as it is several weeks during peak sailing times.

Maybe dry dock 

20 minutes ago, kevin626 said:

So Odyssey of the Seas will replace Adventure of the Seas in Port Everglades with 6 days Western Caribbean and 8 days Eastern Caribbean?😏😏

The lady at Next Cruise seemed to think so.... 🤔  But I want to know when the TA will be and what she’s doing in Europe before!

• Like 1

Yes, in dry dock 2020 - in fact they cancelled a cruise we had scheduled on it.  Plus the missing weeks aren't contiguous.  Missing Feb 26 - Mar 7 and then again after Mar 13 until the 21st.  It appears that possibly two 9 day cruises aren't listed, which seems long for a charter.  We were hoping to book a BTB with a 5 day.  May be have to do the earlier Feb southern cruise.

20 minutes ago, lighthousemom said:

The lady at Next Cruise seemed to think so.... 🤔  But I want to know when the TA will be and what she’s doing in Europe before!

Royal appear to be having issues with Spectrum.

The Barcelona to Dubai mid April cruise has been red coded and not for sale for around month. One port schedule for Barcelona posted on social media shows Spectrum visit to start the repositioning to China crossed out.