So, what ships are serving diamond drinks in the MDR at Dinner?

I'll be on Freedom in October and we are Diamond. How did you "identify" yourself as Diamond to the bar staff in the MDR so that they took care of you the rest of the week?

I'd like to know that also.

I'll be on Freedom in October and we are Diamond. How did you "identify" yourself as Diamond to the bar staff in the MDR so that they took care of you the rest of the week?

It's emblazoned on your Sea Pass card. When you place your bar order and present your card, they will know you are Diamond.

It's emblazoned on your Sea Pass card. When you place your bar order and present your card, they will know you are Diamond.

At the bar, the bartender will scan your card and may or may not give you a receipt. Also, to be sure that you are not charged for any of the 3 drinks allowed during happy hour, check your expenditures on the interactive tv. Sometimes the charge does appear and have to go to GS for removal.

Kinda feel sorry for the assistant waiters doing the early dining on a TransAtlantic if they allow happy hour in the MDR. Not sure where in the kitchen they go to get the beverages.....but it must be a very long slow moving line.

Got an email from Brilliance Concierge stating we have 64% diamond and above on my upcoming TA. Got a feeling most eat early.

Glad we do late dining!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We normally don't eat till after 8.30 pm so pick up a few glasses of free wine on the way to MTD or one of the Speciality restaurants.
I really can't walk through MDR and carry a glass of wine. Did MTD around 6:30 tonight

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

John, I hope you are having a great time. We fly Wednesday to Napa (SFO) then Saturday transition to Alaska. For most of a week in an RV, then the Radiance back to Vancouver. I don’t think I will even consider the thought of MDR free drinks.

JC

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, sellwingri said:

We were on Jewel on the transatlantic in November and they allowed us to order Diamond drinks in the MDR.  We’re sailing on her again in Feb so I hope they continue to offer it.

It was the July Western Med and Greek Isles sailings where we were not allowed.  Glad they have changed it and wish there was consistency among ships in this and all things!