Disembark a day early and keep C&A points

If we were to disembark a day early will they deduct c&a points? We need 25 for diamond and we are on for 26 points next month double points as in a suite, so if they deduct will leave us on 79.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say no guarantees, as by the T&C´s it´s points for nights sailed.

BUT I highly doubt theit IT is sophisticated enough to pick up on this. So my guess is you will get full points.

TBH if I should guess further, I´d say you won´t get any points automatically assigned with leaving early and have to call / email about missing points. They will then just look up the sailing and not pay attention and award points for the full cruise;)

We considered leavung a cruise early (day 10 of 14) due to an emergency at home. They told us we would get zero points for that cruise.

As it turned out we didn’t need to leave, so can’t verify what the outcome would have been.

Perhaps I'm not understanding but you paid for an entire cruise and just because a situation occurred that you would have to leave that cruise early should mean nothing...you should get the points....they don't pro-rate the cruise for you and shouldn't pro-rate the cruise points.

Perhaps I'm not understanding but you paid for an entire cruise and just because a situation occurred that you would have to leave that cruise early should mean nothing...you should get the points....they don't pro-rate the cruise for you and shouldn't pro-rate the cruise points.

By that logic, those that cancel last minute and don’t receive any money back should also get the C&A points yet they don’t. It is wonder that it is one point per night sailed not night paid. It does appear that as long as you start the voyage you will receive full points.

By that logic, those that cancel last minute and don’t receive any money back should also get the C&A points yet they don’t. It is wonder that it is one point per night sailed not night paid. It does appear that as long as you start the voyage you will receive full points.

Not true. I know a Med Evac that spent 2 days out of 15, was in a suite, so she received 4 points for the cruise, not 30.

• 7 months later...
On 10/7/2018 at 3:36 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

I said it appears based on posts earlier in this thread. I didn’t state it as an absolute.

🤣🤣. As we all know, there are no absolutes with RCL, they are just consistently inconsistent!

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2018 at 6:23 PM, Mikew0805 said:

We were put off the Majesty one day early in Sept 2017 to prepare for Irma... we still got the full points.

I guess we missed each other. I wonder if those that stayed onboard got extra points.

On 6/2/2019 at 4:58 PM, John&LaLa said:

I guess we missed each other. I wonder if those that stayed onboard got extra points.

I didn't realize you were on that sailing. It was sad to get off early, but it was necessary. I would have stayed on if I did not have to make sure my dogs were okay... but they are the priority. 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I didn't realize you were on that sailing. It was sad to get off early, but it was necessary. I would have stayed on if I did not have to make sure my dogs were okay... but they are the priority. 🙂

Same here, our dog sitter was anxious to get out of town. We were also supposed to get on Oasis following Sunday. As it ended up, Laura ended up solo leaving Wednesday.  Free cruise and 21 C&A points. 😉

I stayed home with Bella and no water or electricity 😱

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Same here, our dog sitter was anxious to get out of town. We were also supposed to get on Oasis following Sunday. As it ended up, Laura ended up solo leaving Wednesday.  Free cruise and 21 C&A points. 😉

I stayed home with Bella and no water or electricity 😱

No generator? My whole reef tank would die and that would be something nasty. 

Edited by ReneeFLL

7 minutes ago, Pumbaamd said:

We had a medical emergency and got off early. No points awarded. RCL said, "You have to complete the cruise to get points". It depends on who is counting the beans that day.

How long ago was this and did you talk to C&A?

53 minutes ago, Pumbaamd said:

Long time ago. Ship awarded the points but were denied when the bag of beans reached Miami. 

Very unlikely for that to happen now - I have seen no report of anyone being denied points in the last few years, regardless of why/when they disembarked.