The Enchanted deck plans have been released

1emerald1

The deck plans for the Enchanted are now available on the Princess site.  I don't understand why the Sky's deck plans are not fully complete, i.e., naming the restaurants, etc.  On the Enchanted the french bistro is now shown as Le Mer, so I suspect it will be the same on the Sky.

https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=EX

• Like 1

3 hours ago, suekel said:

I'm confused.  If you look at the Plaza deck, the list shows Vines but I don't see it on the map.  It shows the Salty Dog on the map but isn't on the list.  Will they be interchangeable due to the time of day?

First version deck plans routinely have problems.  Salty Dog Gastropub is in the Vines space on other ships so guessing it’s gone on the Enchanted.

Wondering about the 360° Restaurant that’s taking part of the Sabatini’s area? 🤔

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

I see Crooner's made a comeback on deck 6. Nice, what's with the 4 partitions?

Salty Dog in the area of Vines on other ships. Can't see elimination of Vines completely, maybe the wine bar selections will move to another location like the Crown Grill Bar or Crooner's.

Princess Live looks different than on some other Royal Class ships. Hopefully they are getting rid of the stadium seating and making it more like a club.

The 360 restaurant looks like it will serve various menus, not just Sabatini's.

Like that the sea walks are now floored for seating.

I was hoping they'd get rid of Princess Live and bring back the Explorers Lounge. There can be a huge bottleneck at Princess Live when one event is getting out as people are waiting to get in for another to start. Of course, not having a proper outside Promenade for people to walk adds to this problem.

Edited by geoherb
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, geoherb said:

I was hoping they'd get rid of Princess Live and bring back the Explorers Lounge. There can be a huge bottleneck at Princess Live when one event is getting out as people are waiting to get in for another to start. Of course, not having a proper outside Promenade for people to walk adds to this problem.

If they did bring back the Explorer's Lounge there, it would be the same overall size of the Princess Live! area, but hold a lot less passengers. As it is now, it hold about the same number passengers that Explorers' has on the other Grand ships clkss

The seating capacity of Princess Live! is the same as Explorer's on past ships

14 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

The Retreat Pool, It looks like there is no place sit 😳.  Princess added cabins on both sides of the pool.

Tony

Looks to me that by adding cabins they in effect have sunken the pool a deck ( like the spa pools on grand class) and seating is mostly one deck up.   I wonder if this will make the pool less windy than on Royal and Regal?   It certainly will make the pool feel closed in.   And separated from the seating.  Curious to see how that actually looks.    On both deck plans the indications for stairs on decks 17&18 dont match one another.   Im guessing still a work in progress.   

I like the 2 bigger main pools.  

I'm disappointed with the relocation of the Seaview Bar. Our favorite place are the table/ chairs and lounges right outside the buffet under cover.  Both Sky and Enchanted show the Seaview bar there now.    Hope they move the comfy chairs/ tables to the sides.  Plus I loved sitting at the bar staring over at the ocean!   Gonna miss that as I'm waiting for my drink!

Edited by cruisintoddler