Crew having sex on NCL Jewel

Trimone

3 minutes ago, roger001 said:

However, NCL has already issued a statement saying it was investigated thoroughly, hall cameras examined, and did not happen.  

no, stop it, it is right there in print so it must be true, seriously does the media ever lie?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It, the article, is a fun read.  However, the reality is a bit far fetched as stated.  The article did say that the guest couple were already "hot and bothered" upon arriving on the ship.   They first had a drink and then were then "shown down to their stateroom".  But, after seeing this going on in their room, the guests left the room, I guess to let the couple finish.  Then they returned and the girl was gone but the guy was still there looking sheepish.  Two other white jacket crew members tried to convince the guy to leave.  Guess he finally did.  The other crew said that he was one of the workers on the ship.  Compensation of course was requested by the guests, but the amount was not sufficient for the harm caused.   Darn....we never get to see anything like that.    My wife did really like a naked guy bathing in a downtown stream once in Ocho Rios.  

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 10:11 AM, roger001 said:

However, NCL has already issued a statement saying it was investigated thoroughly, hall cameras examined, and did not happen.  

thanks, I am glad to hear that. I guess this is another reason not to trust the media without hearing he other side. Who knows what is the truth?  If true I can't think of too many things sickening and if not true, the accusers are pretty awful. 

On 1/23/2019 at 11:07 AM, Trimone said:

Just read this story in the U.K. Daily Mail

D2AF770F-7CFD-467C-96BC-45BDFFEFDE4C.jpeg

WOW!!!

Not about the sex thing.

WOW!!!

Somebody still reads the newspaper on actual newsprint!!!

:classic_smile:

Edited by DirtyDawg
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, DirtyDawg said:

WOW!!!

Not about the sex thing.

WOW!!!

Somebody still reads the newspaper on actual newsprint!!!

:classic_smile:

what? of course some of us still read the newsprint as well as getting our news via other types of media. Even some young people (under 50) get a newspaper. :classic_cool:🙂 

On 1/23/2019 at 1:35 PM, roger001 said:

Since the were both "hot and bothered" already and had stopped for a drink first, maybe help was a necessity...........

A bit early in the day to need help finding your cabin !