Harmony Entertainment

timfan27

I am cruising on the Harmony - June 2nd. Our entertainment has opened and I am not seeing Hideaway Heist. I am wondering if I am not seeing it because it is already full or is it not being performed on our cruise. Also, are there different comedians every night?

Thanks for the help!

3 minutes ago, timfan27 said:

Do the alternate nights or does one do the first 3 nights and the other does the next 3 nights?

Each performance includes both comedians, one after the other.

As I recall, I don’t think you could prebook hideaway heist on the last harmony cruise I did. I think it was just a first-come first seated basis. I don’t remember ever seeing it in my cruise planner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nashirak said:

As I recall, I don’t think you could prebook hideaway heist on the last harmony cruise I did. I think it was just a first-come first seated basis. I don’t remember ever seeing it in my cruise planner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is what we experienced last year.

On 2/6/2019 at 7:51 AM, timfan27 said:

I am cruising on the Harmony - June 2nd. Our entertainment has opened and I am not seeing Hideaway Heist.

It doesn’t show up in your cruise planner, because it doesn’t require reservations.  However, it will show up in the daily planner — most likely near the end of the cruise, with performances in the afternoon.  We are on the Harmony right now, and expect it to be performed on Saturday.  iSkate (the second ice show) is also announced in the compass.  

This thread came at the perfect time for us.

Just so I make sure I understand....There are 6 events showing as open to pre-book on our cruise in June.  As long as I book tickets for each of the 6 events, I will see everything that is available?   That is...book comedy one night, see all comedians...book headliner show one night, same for all showings...etc?  And then the other shows that do not require tickets we just show up.

18 minutes ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

Just so I make sure I understand....There are 6 events showing as open to pre-book on our cruise in June.  As long as I book tickets for each of the 6 events, I will see everything that is available?   That is...book comedy one night, see all comedians...book headliner show one night, same for all showings...etc?  And then the other shows that do not require tickets we just show up.

I will be on the Symphony in 27 days.  I booked entertainment on the first day it appeared and was able to book 5 events.  There are now only 4 events available (comedy is gone), and the headliner has never been available to reserve.

26 minutes ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

It makes absolutely no sense that your entertainment for a June Harmony sailing is available and ours for an April 28th sailing is not.  I know that May is open too.  We are 77 days out today and nothing.😕

10 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I will be on the Symphony in 27 days.  I booked entertainment on the first day it appeared and was able to book 5 events.  There are now only 4 events available (comedy is gone), and the headliner has never been available to reserve.

There is no headliner show on our sailing.

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

It makes absolutely no sense that your entertainment for a June Harmony sailing is available and ours for an April 28th sailing is not.  I know that May is open too.  We are 77 days out today and nothing.😕

Agreed.  I realize there's no set schedule for things to open, but still...one would think that everything before our sailing would open first.  Gotta love Royal's consistency! 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There is no headliner show on our sailing.

That is disappointing.  Though not as disappointing as on the Oasis when I was told Il Divo was scheduled, but did not appear after all.  Thanks, I was going to check as soon as I boarded, now I won’t have to.

"Just so I make sure I understand....There are 6 events showing as open to pre-book on our cruise in June.  As long as I book tickets for each of the 6 events, I will see everything that is available?   That is...book comedy one night, see all comedians...book headliner show one night, same for all showings...etc?  And then the other shows that do not require tickets we just show up."

Correct.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

"Just so I make sure I understand....There are 6 events showing as open to pre-book on our cruise in June.  As long as I book tickets for each of the 6 events, I will see everything that is available?   That is...book comedy one night, see all comedians...book headliner show one night, same for all showings...etc?  And then the other shows that do not require tickets we just show up."

Correct.

Correct.

• Like 1

When is Royal discontinuing their partnership with Dreamworks? Is it April? Will they still have the Hideaway Heist as a show after that? Since it has the Dreamworks characters, I figured it wouldn’t happen any more.

Such a shame! I thought the Dreamworks characters made it more fun for the kids.

5 hours ago, rkkunk said:

When is Royal discontinuing their partnership with Dreamworks? Is it April? Will they still have the Hideaway Heist as a show after that? Since it has the Dreamworks characters, I figured it wouldn’t happen any more.

Such a shame! I thought the Dreamworks characters made it more fun for the kids.

All sailings starting after April 1.

I would suspect they will just replace characters in the show with generic characters rather than create an entire new show. 

On 2/11/2019 at 4:50 AM, reallyitsmema said:

June 16th came out last week. I'm all booked up for the shows.