Sale 20+20 , $ 20 deposit - 2 Perks

gerelmx

Offer Details

*Prices are per person, cruise only, for stateroom category 8 or Y, select sailings and based on double occupancy.

Ad blockers may change the offer. For the exact offer, see Offer Details below.

*$20 Reduced Deposit Offer is applicable to new bookings made Feb. 13th – 19th, 2019, for select cruises departing June 1, 2019 – April 30, 2021. Reduced deposits are per person and exclude group bookings, suites, Celebrity Apex, Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos sailings. Offer is not combinable with nonrefundable deposit offers. Reduced deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Offer is applicable to the United States, Canada, Australia and Mexico. To redeem at celebritycruises.com, proceed to the payment page, select “Other” in the deposit field and enter the deposit amount. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details. Refer to celebritycruises.com and theCruise Ticket Contractfor additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2019 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

Cruise must be booked Feb.1 – March 6, 2019 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to select 4-night and longer cruises departing 3/1/19 – 04/30/21. Offer excludes Galapagos, repositioning, transatlantic and transpacific cruises. Eligible sailings listed here.

Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details.

Savings amounts are per person and based on stateroom category: $50 for inside; $100 for ocean view and veranda; $150 for Concierge Class and AquaClass; $200 for Suites. Savings applied to cruise fare at checkout. Offer applies to first two guests in the stateroom.

50% Off Savings: Savings applies to the cruise fare of the third and fourth passengers booked in a triple, quad, or family ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class or suite stateroom. Not applicable to Cruisetours or Celebrity Explorations.

Free Perks Offer: Each of the first two guests in a qualifying ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class, or AquaClass stateroom are eligible to receive two complimentary amenities: Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), or Prepaid Gratuities. For an additional charge, guests may receive four amenities with an upgrade to the Premium Beverage package. Charge varies by number of cruise nights. All guests in the same stateroom must select the same options and provide Celebrity with the selected options at the time of booking. Promo codes are not required. Each of the first two guests in a qualifying suite booking are eligible to receive four complimentary amenities: Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), and Prepaid Gratuities.

Guests with Internet Packages will receive instructions for Internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise. OBC option: Guests’ onboard account will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

Prepaid Gratuities option provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to the reservation within 10 days of booking date.

Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing, and eligible staterooms may sell out. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offer is not combinable with Book & Go Packages, Exciting Deals, Interline, Senior, Loyalty, Resident, Net, Travel Partner, and Employee Rates. No refunds or credits will be granted for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings are eligible for the Offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer.

Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

Offer Details

*Prices are per person, cruise only, for stateroom category 8 or Y, select sailings and based on double occupancy.

Ad blockers may change the offer. For the exact offer, see Offer Details below.

*$20 Reduced Deposit Offer is applicable to new bookings made Feb. 13th – 19th, 2019, for select cruises departing June 1, 2019 – April 30, 2021. Reduced deposits are per person and exclude group bookings, suites, Celebrity Apex, Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos sailings. Offer is not combinable with nonrefundable deposit offers. Reduced deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Offer is applicable to the United States, Canada, Australia and Mexico. To redeem at celebritycruises.com, proceed to the payment page, select “Other” in the deposit field and enter the deposit amount. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details. Refer to celebritycruises.com and theCruise Ticket Contractfor additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2019 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

Cruise must be booked Feb. 1 – March 6, 2019 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to select 4-night and longer cruises departing 3/1/19 – 04/30/21. Offer excludes Galapagos, repositioning, transatlantic and transpacific cruises. Eligible sailings listed here.

Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details.

Savings amounts are per person and based on stateroom category: $50 for inside; $100 for ocean view and veranda; $150 for Concierge Class and AquaClass; $200 for Suites. Savings applied to cruise fare at checkout. Offer applies to first two guests in the stateroom.

50% Off Savings: Savings applies to the cruise fare of the third and fourth passengers booked in a triple, quad, or family ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class or suite stateroom. Not applicable to Cruisetours or Celebrity Explorations.

Free Perks Offer: Each of the first two guests in a qualifying ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class, or AquaClass stateroom are eligible to receive two complimentary amenities: Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), or Prepaid Gratuities. For an additional charge, guests may receive four amenities with an upgrade to the Premium Beverage package. Charge varies by number of cruise nights. All guests in the same stateroom must select the same options and provide Celebrity with the selected options at the time of booking. Promo codes are not required. Each of the first two guests in a qualifying suite booking are eligible to receive four complimentary amenities: Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), and Prepaid Gratuities.

Guests with Internet Packages will receive instructions for Internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise. OBC option: Guests’ onboard account will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

Prepaid Gratuities option provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to the reservation within 10 days of booking date.

Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing, and eligible staterooms may sell out. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offer is not combinable with Book & Go Packages, Exciting Deals, Interline, Senior, Loyalty, Resident, Net, Travel Partner, and Employee Rates. No refunds or credits will be granted for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings are eligible for the Offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer.

Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

Wow!  bullet points would have told the story better IMHO. I forgot what was being offered after wading through all of that.  In any case, thanks for the info.  I'll look at my deleted X email and see if ad blocker did it's job a little too well.

I just looked at pricing for the same Aqua class 7 night Western Caribbean cruise I'm taking in March this year, booked a month ago, vs that cruise next year using this sale.  The price is $400 more per person next year.  If I want to sail on Edge, the price is $1500 more per person. Ridiculous.  I don't know why people book so far in advance.

Wouldn't your March '19 cruise booked in January be at reduced fare considering it's after final payment date?  I booked in Jan. '19 for March '19  and the price was considerably lower than it was before final payment.  As for booking early, there's no guarantee there will be a sale for the particular cruise you want, or cabin availability.  Living on the edge (no pun intended)..LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, oceangoer2 said:

Wouldn't your March '19 cruise booked in January be at reduced fare considering it's after final payment date?  I booked in Jan. '19 for March '19  and the price was considerably lower than it was before final payment.  As for booking early, there's no guarantee there will be a sale for the particular cruise you want, or cabin availability.  Living on the edge (no pun intended)..LOL.

When I booked last month I had to pay 100% so yes, it was after final date.  A week later, the prices dropped $200 pp.  I couldn't get a price reduction but I was able to get a comp upgrade from Concierge to Aqua.  I booked one week too early apparently. 

Also, Ive never planned a vacation a year in advance.  I barely know what I'm doing this weekend, let alone next March. 

Edited by mfs2k
  • Haha 1

So true re booking in the moment.  For years we booked well ahead, but lesson learned, we're now waiting until after final payment and take a chance on cabins.  Trouble is, airfare may not be as reasonable or available as it might be booking earlier.  So it's a balancing act.  If you live closer to the ports it's a no brainer, but we have a distance to go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oceangoer2 said:

So true re booking in the moment.  For years we booked well ahead, but lesson learned, we're now waiting until after final payment and take a chance on cabins.  Trouble is, airfare may not be as reasonable or available as it might be booking earlier.  So it's a balancing act.  If you live closer to the ports it's a no brainer, but we have a distance to go.

I've found the sweet spot is booking in January for our March vacations.  I can find the best deals if I'm not tied to a specific itinerary, cruiseline, ship or land based destination.   Also, you can still get some decent airfares 60 days in advance. 

Plus, the insane anticipation only lasts for 60 days instead of 360 days. 

It also helps that I'm not tied to a school vacation schedule so we can travel off-peak weeks. 

Edited by mfs2k

Is there a trick to this? I selected a cruise, and there were two options for deposit - pay a non-refundable full deposit for extra perks, or $20 deposit with 2 perks. I selected the second option, but when I get to the payment page it is asking for a $500 deposit. Am I missing something? It's for the Apex sailing 4/10/20.

Somewhere in the script on the site describing this deal, it says go to final payment date and select offer, put in $40.  I didn't try it, so can't confirm.  It may be only certain cruises as well, again don't know for sure. Call Celebrity to find out.  This is a limited time offer.

Edited by oceangoer2

6 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

I've found the sweet spot is booking in January for our March vacations.  I can find the best deals if I'm not tied to a specific itinerary, cruiseline, ship or land based destination.   Also, you can still get some decent airfares 60 days in advance. 

Plus, the insane anticipation only lasts for 60 days instead of 360 days. 

It also helps that I'm not tied to a school vacation schedule so we can travel off-peak weeks. 

Booking in Jan. worked for us as well...and the flights were priced reasonably..the flights are up quite a bit right now and cabins are sold out, so timing actually worked.  May not be so lucky next year...we'll see how we feel.  And the 60 day waiting period (LOL) is also a good thing!

Limited completely.  Have 2 cruises set for this year, was looking to book next year for Thanksgiving time and there is a decent 12 night on Equinox but only is giving the 20 dollar deposit, no perks unless I feel like paying full deposit with penalty, which is always offered looks like.  Ill wait, they seem to be offering discounts on deposit lately and really am in no rush to book next years agenda. 

I just happened to price check for fun as I always do :classic_biggrin:.  One sailing we could be interested in had a residency rate and the 20+20 rate.  Both refundable, but the price difference for the 20+20 was $600 more.  I think $600 for two perks for a 7night Caribbean cruise is ridiculous.  Maybe if you don't have Elite status and are Millenial (no disrespect) you might think it's a great deal.  My Millenial adult children would jump at $600 for drinks and another perk.  But, then again, my Millenial adult children aren't interested in cruising.  They would rather fly to a destination anywhere in the world over a cruise.  Maybe when they have children of their own they might start cruising again, but then again I think they would try Royal Caribbean or Norwegian first with young children before Celebrity. 

Since I even thought the residency rate was high, I won't be giving X a full deposit.  I won't even book the $20 rate just to lock the cabin in hopes for a reduction before final payment.  Nope.  I'm not going to boost X's bookings.  I'll wait until I feel the price is what I'm comfortable with.

I miss the days before Bayley and even before that when I could book a cruise I wanted early out for a reasonable amount and it was done and booked.

5 hours ago, oceangoer2 said:

Wow!  bullet points would have told the story better IMHO. I forgot what was being offered after wading through all of that.  In any case, thanks for the info.  I'll look at my deleted X email and see if ad blocker did it's job a little too well.

What ad blocker are you using?   For the last two weeks I have to clear 1-2 ads first on every website I go to, CruiseCritic is the worst!  Ads even pop up in the middle of reading a thread.

You can probably tell I'm not to techy.  Do have Norton but I am sick of these ads over and over.

Appreciate any help you can give.

48 minutes ago, BridgeMates said:

What ad blocker are you using?   For the last two weeks I have to clear 1-2 ads first on every website I go to, CruiseCritic is the worst!  Ads even pop up in the middle of reading a thread.

You can probably tell I'm not to techy.  Do have Norton but I am sick of these ads over and over.

Appreciate any help you can give.

I use Firefox as my browser, upper right corner there's a red icon with ABP (ad block plus) in it.  I click on enable ad blocker.  Right now it tells me it's blocking 14 ads on the site.  Best to do it from your home page so it's effective on all sites.  Hope this helps.

Edited by oceangoer2

11 hours ago, mfs2k said:

I just looked at pricing for the same Aqua class 7 night Western Caribbean cruise I'm taking in March this year, booked a month ago, vs that cruise next year using this sale.  The price is $400 more per person next year.  If I want to sail on Edge, the price is $1500 more per person. Ridiculous.  I don't know why people book so far in advance.

Depends on the situation. Whether or not you are looking at a specific itinerary, a specific cabin and whether or not it is a relatively rare itinerary.

In December 2014 we booked a Millennium Asian B2B for November 2016 (I think there was only one other B2B with the same itinerary one month later.) Got one of the two A2 cabins with the larger angled balcony for both legs. Over the next 20 months prior to final payment date, prices on both legs increased by about 50% while the perks dropped from three to one or two depending on the sale of the moment. And by final payment date, Aqua cabins were entirely sold out on one of the legs. After final payment, the sold out leg remained sold out and the other leg only dropped to about 40% more than the price of our 2014 booking.

Sometimes it's not "ridiculous."

Edited by NantahalaCruiser
  • Like 1

I'm having a bizarre experience with this deal.  Curious, Gerelmx, where did you find the exact details?  I looked high and low on the website and various emails I got and didn't see that.  Thanks for posting.  Now here's the weird part.  If you notice the sailings supposedly included on the 20 20 sale have a little flag on them that says "$20 deposit + 2 free perks".  Well, I found a 2 night cruise (yes I see now on the OP's listing that it's supposed to be for 4 nighters and longer) but nonetheless, the flag was on it.  Tried a mock booking and it didn't give me the perk option, so I sent an email to celebrity.  Right now I'm playing phone tag with someone who got my email and is having the celebrity IT dept looking into it.  Basically my point to them in the email was that it's false advertisement to put the flag that says it's part of the sale on the listing and not honor it.  

I actually can't even see the deal and I've tried chrome, foxfire, safari and edge browsers.  I even received a reminder email today from Celebrity... pointing me to the site that doesn't work.

Great IT staff; great communications within the company; great management......who could ask for more.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

One of the 2 free perks in the internet, which is of no use for me. Never use on a cruise. Not interchangeable.

When I just checked, I was offered a choice of two of the usual four perks, and it was not limited to internet.  I was also offered three perks if I went with a non-refundable full deposit.