Live review and periscopes Harmony of the Seas !! March 3rd-March 10th

Hi everyone!! Going to try to do a live review on my upcoming cruise on Harmony. This is my first time on her. 3 years ago did a somewhat live review on Allure!! Under my old Cruise Critic name Narzhokie had to change my name cause my email went away and couldn’t remember my password!! LOL.  I will periscope under @narzhokie.  This cruise will be bittersweet!!! It will be without my dear mother who passed away in May!!!  See loved to cruise.  I will be traveling with my Sister. We were supposed to go on a cruise as a family last March but had cancel do to my mother’s health issues. So when she passed away we decided to go on this cruise to celebrate her life and her love of cruising!! Her birthday would of been March 7th. We will in San Juan. So i hope everyone follows along I’ll try to answer any questions you about Harmony!,, Can’t wait to get on a plane Saturday to get this adventure started. 

51E991CB-55CC-44B8-9F7F-6CDD340A5A2D.jpeg

• Like 6

You will LOVE the Harmony!  I sailed on her 2 years ago....thought I might not like her, because of the size, but I loved the ship and would not hesitate to sail on her again!!  Enjoy your cruise and I am sure your mom will be along in spirit!!

So sorry for your loss........

Eagerly following your thread

From pre cruise hotels thru boarding and anything you have of interest to offer.

We are looking at this as a possible sailing in 2020.

Thanks ahead of time

Safe travels.

A we more details!, I will driving to Richmond Va Saturday morning to meet up with my sister and fly from there to Ft Lauderdale on JetBlue get there at 6:30 pm. Staying at the Ramada Inn.  We will be doing the Beach break in St Martin. Zip line and coaster in Labadee and just doing our own thing in Old San Jaun. We also have The Key. On the ship so I’ll report about how it works. Going to bring my GoPro to record the zip line and coaster in Labadee. And the slides on the ship if they let me. One more day of work then let the adventure begin. Can’t wait!!!