SUITE "UPSELL" - Yes or No - 4 NIGHTS

voljeep

balcony to SUITE

SUITE* DEAL! SPECTACULAR UPGRADE OFFER *ACT FAST*
Princess Cruises has selected you for this exclusive offer! Upgrade your BALCONY CABIN on your MAY 14, 2019 sailing of CARIBBEAN PRINCESS!

Breeze into a FULL SUITE and enjoy the premium accommodations and luxurious appointments that are the signature of our expansive suites. All suites include a separate seating area, walk-in closet, full bathroom, spacious balcony and deluxe suite amenities. This offer includes a Deluxe Balcony Breakfast for 2 on the morning of your choice.

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING SUITES (rates are in addition to fare already paid):
Full Suites (Cat S2-S6) size from: 491 sqft - $379 USD/$550 CAD* per person
This offer is ONLY available by calling (Mon-Fri) 1-800-243-7342 extension 30743. Offer is based on availability and space is limited.
*CAD pricing estimate only, see details below. **Single occupancy pays 200%.

• Like 1

we're currently in a BE Balcony on Riviera - the S-4 balcony Penthouse is on the website at $ 1,781 pp for 4 days

that's cray, cray

got the call in - may be our only chance ever to do a full suite ... at $ 638 pp  for the 4 day

gotta jump on that, right !!!!!

6 minutes ago, gotta cruise again said:

Seems a bit much for a 4 day.  Wonder if you could ask them for a mini instead?

won't do a mini - don't like the shower/tub combo

Edited by voljeep
638 pp for all 4 DAYS - not Per day

What a wonderful opportunity to experience a suite.  I'd jump on it the moment you read it.  If it is even still available. 

If you feel excited about it, don't waste time waiting for opinions.. this offer is not just waiting for you to reply, i'm sure it went out to many. 

We are doing it for our upcoming 3 night cruise and did it last year, for all you get we feel it’s worth it! Ours was a B4 to a S4 for $329! You get lots of extras including dining in the Club Class dining room! 

IMO for us it’s worth it we are getting a Full Suite for a little over $500 when it sells for $1099

2 minutes ago, melodyina said:

What a wonderful opportunity to experience a suite.  I'd jump on it the moment you read it.  If it is even still available. 

If you feel excited about it, don't waste time waiting for opinions.. this offer is not just waiting for you to reply, i'm sure it went out to many. 

I had the call in within 1-2 minutes ... was in my email program ( always ) and got the popup notification of a new email

may cancel our pre-cruise stay now and just drive down the day of - IF, we get the call !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gotta cruise again said:

At $638pp for full suite...yes!

I have friends on this cruise who paid more for their BD Caribe balcony. So they’d have to pay, total, $795pp + port charge/fees and thought they’d just keep the balcony...but they’d sure consider a mini!!

is that is on top of what the OP already paid?

$638 X2 for the cruise would be good.

C751 is available in addition to those 2 - I do like that huge balcony in E732/733 even though

the Penthouse Suites are 'more expensive' by a couple hundred bucks pp on the website

Penthouse suites currently available - R411 and R415

14 minutes ago, voljeep said:

C751 is available in addition to those 2 - I do like that huge balcony in E732/733 even though

the Penthouse Suites are 'more expensive' by a couple hundred bucks pp on the website

Remember the posts about noise/chair dragging from the pool area overhead from Lido deck 

29 minutes ago, voljeep said:

Don't do it unless you enjoy hearing heavy steel chairs being dragged over the steel deck above your balcony.  We spent 4 weeks in R-417 a month ago and the noise was really irritating.  If you can, try to switch for a suite on the port side where they do not have the heavy and noisy chairs on the deck above.

I personally think $100 daily extra for a short cruise is more then I would pay. 

The balcony breakfast is a waste because you have breakfast in the specialty restaurant every morning which is fresh and hot at a real table. 

Edited by cruzsnooze

As Colo Cruiser said, if you can grab E733 or 732.  I would also like to recommend D736 or 737. They are corner afts and D deck much deeper, but E deck is still perfectly fine. We’ve stayed in E733 and D736. 

You have to be careful about either C751 or 750, maybe? I looked at those last week and the balcony is not that deep as you might imagine, and it has Two obstructions.  I looking last week to grab one on the Grand.  I think it is a Vista, but it isn’t a corner Vista.  

If it's worth it to you then that's great. It wouldn't be worth it to us. I'd love to sail in C751 but the extra $758 just isn't worth it to us - not for 4 days.

Edited by Thrak