Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

What does Wonder have to do with Odyssey?

I believe the odyssey TA and the wonder inaugural sailings may occur in a relatively close date range.  I would like to fo them both.  Explorers  big journey from Oz was at a similar time frame to spectrums inaugural cruises. People had to choose. 

1 minute ago, MichellePerth said:

I believe the odyssey TA and the wonder inaugural sailings may occur in a relatively close date range.  I would like to fo them both.

Even if true, the Wonder itineraries are unlikely to come out for quite some time.

45 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

Is there a projected dates for the odyssey TA?   

I'm guessing based on Odyssey's last sailing out of PE & the first stop in Athens   That puts the start of the TA April 17th.   Athens is usually the 7th day of a 9 day & the date would have the TA being done in 11 days. I'm not sure about any of this. Pure speculation!

Edited by Jax129

21 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

What do you look at to see that Jewel is in Grand Cayman?

Grand Cayman port posts their schedule and the Jewel bookings were new there just last week and that is how we figured out that Jewel would not be staying late in the MED prior to a Dubai season, but instead would be moving most likely to Tampa for a Caribbean winter season. Nothing is definite yet. 

6 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Grand Cayman port posts their schedule and the Jewel bookings were new there just last week and that is how we figured out that Jewel would not be staying late in the MED prior to a Dubai season, but instead would be moving most likely to Tampa for a Caribbean winter season. Nothing is definite yet. 

Is there a site that lists who is stopping in Grand Cayman? Just curious where you all get all of your info, not questioning the validity of it.

33 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

Is there a site that lists who is stopping in Grand Cayman? Just curious where you all get all of your info, not questioning the validity of it.

About 25 port authorities, cruise terminals or shipping agents have schedules of ship calls that are posted and available. They are always subject to change. 

In the past month, Explorer appeared at Gibraltar in a pattern that indicated she would be the second ship at Southampton. 

Jewel appeared at Grand Cayman indicating a Caribbean season. Brilliance visits Key West from a Miami home port indicating a move to Miami. Independence appears at St. Maarten in the summer indicating she is not going to Europe and so on.... all port scheduling gives clues to future deployment. 

4 hours ago, MADflyer said:

About 25 port authorities, cruise terminals or shipping agents have schedules of ship calls that are posted and available. They are always subject to change. 

In the past month, Explorer appeared at Gibraltar in a pattern that indicated she would be the second ship at Southampton. 

Jewel appeared at Grand Cayman indicating a Caribbean season. Brilliance visits Key West from a Miami home port indicating a move to Miami. Independence appears at St. Maarten in the summer indicating she is not going to Europe and so on.... all port scheduling gives clues to future deployment. 

Thank you so much for the fabulous info you always provide.  Does Venice have any 2021 schedules out yet? 

39 minutes ago, skiiergirl said:

Thank you so much for the fabulous info you always provide.  Does Venice have any 2021 schedules out yet? 

No Venice does not report and this year both Dubrovnik and Split are not reporting either, so very hard to predict calls from Venice now. 

2 hours ago, MADflyer said:

No Venice does not report and this year both Dubrovnik and Split are not reporting either, so very hard to predict calls from Venice now. 

It's very easy to predict Venice calls if you look at Rhapsody's calls in Athens. Rhapsody is scheduled to do the same itineraries it does every year from Venice again in 2021.

1 hour ago, cruisinderek said:

So it looks like Odyssey is doing an overnight in Athens, Any guesses on if that would mean she is going to do a 10 nt then 8 nt then 10 nt to keep on the Athens schedule??

I didn't notice that but that would be amazing, my husband really wants to go to Delphi

Just looked at the schedule again. Where does it show an overnight in Athens?

Edited by Jax129

1 hour ago, Jax129 said:

I didn't notice that but that would be amazing, my husband really wants to go to Delphi

Just looked at the schedule again. Where does it show an overnight in Athens?

May 31-Jun 1 is the overnight in Athens.

17 minutes ago, Jax129 said:

Athens Port schedule shows Odyssey on May 25th but not on the 31st or June 1st.

1 hour ago, Phamer55 said:

May 31-Jun 1 is the overnight in Athens.

I think this is the reference to May 31 and Jun 1st. Odyssey is listed on both days.

image.png

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

ahhhh, I was looking at the old Port schedule.  Thanks, now I'm really excited. This cruise is for my husbands 60th & he's a huge History buff & if he gets to go to Delphi & the Acropolis.....well, this itinerary beats out a transatlantic 

5 minutes ago, Jax129 said:

ahhhh, I was looking at the old Port schedule.  Thanks, now I'm really excited. This cruise is for my husbands 60th & he's a huge History buff & if he gets to go to Delphi & the Acropolis.....well, this itinerary beats out a transatlantic 

Hey there,

Happy birthday to the hubby. It seems like the actual location of Athens is important to your trip..  Have you considered spending days there before or after the cruise to see the must see items on your list? I'm just curious as so many things can go wrong with a port.  Presumably you are flying a long way. Just wondering if there is some nuance I'm not grasping.  (don't mean to offend 😁

4 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

Hey there,

Happy birthday to the hubby. It seems like the actual location of Athens is important to your trip..  Have you considered spending days there before or after the cruise to see the must see items on your list? I'm just curious as so many things can go wrong with a port.  Presumably you are flying a long way. Just wondering if there is some nuance I'm not grasping.  (don't mean to offend 😁

Athens is important to my husband, Rome is important to both of us. Princess has cruises that go from Athens to Rome but I didn't care for some of the destinations & Ilove Royal & for our first time in Europe I like the comfort of knowing what I'm getting with Royal & what to expect.(Plus I'm using my Visa points for drinks)  We're spending 3 days in Rome pre-cruise.  I also chose the Greek Isles cause there's not a lot of getting on a bus & driving for an hour to each destination. I'm a little obsessed, lots of thought went into this so we were both happy 

5 minutes ago, mommy2tati said:

This is at the bottom of the Odyssey flyer:

SUMMER 2021 Sailing from Rome, Italy 7-12 Night Mediterranean, Greek Isles and Holy Land

Is Holy Land a new itinerary?

No