Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

9 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Just booked Ovation 8/27/21 Junior suite large balc. out of Seattle.  Biting the bullet now and will watch for deals as we move along.  Dan

I can't get ovation to move past the initial page...how did you manage that?

On 11/4/2019 at 6:32 AM, 4774Papa said:

We are looking at booking a transatlantic from Rome to Miami in November 2021.   Celebrity will release its TA cruises on 26 Nov.   When can we expect Royal to release its 2021 TA cruises?

Our Fall 2020 TA on Allure was released December 17, 2018, so I would expect Fall 2021 to drop around the same time next month.

2 hours ago, timf2001 said:

There is notably no Ovation itinerary to Hawaii at the end of the season.  Makes me wonder what else may be planned - a return to Asia, or maybe some west coast itineraries.

Perhaps she switched with Radiance, who is doing Vancouver to Tokyo in September, 2020.  Ovation seems like a great ship to do a northern TP in September of 2021.  Serenade is also finished in mid September, wonder which way she will be heading, perhaps through the canal.

3 hours ago, timf2001 said:

There is notably no Ovation itinerary to Hawaii at the end of the season.  Makes me wonder what else may be planned - a return to Asia, or maybe some west coast itineraries.

Heard 2nd hand an Officer on Ovation told a Pinnacle they were going to New York in 2021. 

Time will tell. 

6 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Wow! Ovation of the Seas for Alaska is super expensive!

Just priced a Jr Ste, and it’s only $40 more than we paid for next year, same week. 

The virtual balcony we booked for relatives, is only slightly more too. Ovation is a newer ship, so is more pricey. 

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Heard 2nd hand an Officer on Ovation told a Pinnacle they were going to New York in 2021. 

Time will tell. 

Royal are regularly running a TV advert in Sydney with Anthem on it.

Of course it may mean nothing.