Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

48 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

It could also be Sydney / Seattle / New York  since there is no TP cruise on Ovation of the Seas, and there is speculation it will spend time in NYC. 

The last time I checked they currently have Ovation booked for the entire season at Sydney. The ship that is not having bookings at Sydney is actually Serenade of the Seas. 

6 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

I have a note to myself saying that the week of Nov 11 is the release of 7 day Plus Caribbeans are released?? Is this still the same??  I know there were changes but I thought this was the change??  I can't keep up with it all!!

The schedule was updated. 7+day Caribben is now Novmber 18th.

image.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

The schedule was updated. 7+day Caribben is now Novmber 18th.

image.png

Can we assume that some other type of itninerary is yet to be released during the week of November 25th? It's the only date following that chronological timeframe that doesn't have a deployment announcement. Seems weird that they would skip it but have probably saved that for other itineraries.

17 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Can we assume that some other type of itninerary is yet to be released during the week of November 25th? It's the only date following that chronological timeframe that doesn't have a deployment announcement. Seems weird that they would skip it but have probably saved that for other itineraries.

Is that when the us has thanksgiving? 

• Like 1

We have done three cruises that visited or originated in South America.  All were Celebrity (Eclipse or Infinity).

Around the Horn is a great cruise, also loved the pre-cruise tour that we had in late March of this year that visited Machu Picchu and Cusco.  Fantastic tour with Peruagency.com

Machu Picchu is a must see.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

They didn’t release anything last year over the thanksgiving weekend. 

We would love to do a west coast cruise since we have family out there.  If one of the ships is repositioning and has one, when would it be announced?  It doesn’t fall in any of the categories shown above.

20 minutes ago, ATG said:

We would love to do a west coast cruise since we have family out there.  If one of the ships is repositioning and has one, when would it be announced?  It doesn’t fall in any of the categories shown above.

Unpredictable, but it would probably be noted in this thread.

1 hour ago, ATG said:

No Royal Caribbean ship is currently booked at Astoria, Oregon for 2021-22, indicating it is unlikely that they will have west coast sailings. Depending what is happening with Serenade of the Seas this is always subject to change. 

1 hour ago, wl2cruise said:

The only voyager class that has done it was Mariner 2009 and 2011  Radiance also has gone around the horn several times.

Thanks, knew was few that had done it. Love do this Cruise on a Radiance Class myself

Edited by ONECRUISER

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Welcome to CC.

You may need to wait a bit longer.

Thanks, I've been on the site for awhile but I  haven't used the boards much...I used to use DISboards a lot years ago, looking forward to finding a new community of cruisers here!

And I am not the most patient person, lol!  Seriously, someone mentioned that Brilliance might be pulled from Europe???? I've never sailed Radiance class, so not a big deal, as long as RCCL still does the British Isles 12 night! 

1 hour ago, Dan83 said:

I apologize if this has already been discussed but I couldn't find it.  How soon after itineraries are released will group space from travel agencies be available?  

I'm not a TA but if I remember correctly mine had them that same day or if not a day after they got released.  

17 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Welcome to CC.

You may need to wait a bit longer.

So Phase II in Dec ? What months does RCI do the British Isles?

The May 28, 2021 keeps coming and going but has now disappeared.

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

So Phase II in Dec ? What months does RCI do the British Isles?

The May 28, 2021 keeps coming and going but has now disappeared.

This seems to change every year, so there's no telling what will happen this year.