Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

4 hours ago, Jack McGowan said:

True, but this being said, Explorer is down as an International arrival and Independence and Anthem down as British. 

It would be great if Explorer was sailing from a new homeport. 

When looking at 2020, it seems that Anthem is the only ship at Southampton.  Maybe Southampton again only has one ship. 

8 hours ago, mets123 said:

The Adventure, Oasis, and Empress are already scheduled for Cape Liberty next year. What else do you want?

Oasis is only there for the summer, i was hoping an oasis class would be in bayonne for the following winter....like i said

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kruzerci said:

Not to mention the tropical plants in CP couldn't handle the cold.

We've talked about it here before, but honestly it seems like a roof to CP would be an extremely easy fix should they ever decide to go to a cooler climate.  However, the rest of the ship seems like it is too exposed to the weather.

3 minutes ago, Jax129 said:

I just called Royal. Looks like Odyssey sailings out of Rome are  released week of Dec 9th.  So  Europe phase 2  😂

Oh well. Thanks for checking. I was hoping to book a fall 2021 B2B on the Odyssey, while on board our current cruise, but that won’t happen now.

Does anyone know if it’s worthwhile filling out a Future Cruise form onboard, given the nonstop series of promotions Royal seems to have? Would the small amount of credit given be combinable with other promotions?

14 minutes ago, little britain said:

Anthem out of Southampton loaded.

There is a nice new 'food and wine' cruise calling at Bordeaux/La Rochelle ....otherwise it is the usual itineraries

I dont see them ... UK site or US? 

Can you see the Anthem TAs?

Thanks.

Any ideas which other Ship is coming to the UK?

Edited by royzer76

4 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

So if Odyssey is the only ship being released in Phase 2, that confirms that Brilliance has been pulled from Europe and Explorer will not be returning either.

Unlike Brilliance where port evidence was clear that the ship was being moved, there is currently no direct evidence of where Explorer is. They just added the Gibraltar calls 2 weeks ago.  A second tier European embarkation port would be a thought, but with Royal's history is unlikely. (Lisbon / Malaga ...) 

Explorer could easily be pulled to Bayonne or Port Canaveral or even just stay at Miami, but then the new Gibraltar call bookings become a big mystery.