Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

21 minutes ago, noitsnotatuba said:

Any theories on what might come out in Europe phase 1 vs phase 2?

Phase 1 

definate - Jewel at Amsterdam / Harmony at BCN / Rhapsody at Venice  (sailings appeared on website) 

probable - Vision at Barcelona, Odyssey at Rome

possible - Brilliance at Copenhagen / Stockholm among others  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 4774Papa said:

Odyssey must be a new ship.  Has that ship been built yet?  Anyone know how large? (passengers)  I tried to look at the deck plans on the RC website and it wouldn't open.

That’s just a temporary glitch.  They have been posted on the website previously as you can book sailings on her. 

1 hour ago, 4774Papa said:

Odyssey must be a new ship.  Has that ship been built yet?  Anyone know how large? (passengers)  I tried to look at the deck plans on the RC website and it wouldn't open.

Yes she is new. She is an Ultra Quantum- I will be sailing her for New Years next year.

Very sorry if asked and answered, but has anyone been able to determine whether there will be an Arctic or Norway cruise in summer 2021?  I see that Jewel has one this year in June from Copenhagen.  Any guesses which ship or which of the Europe sales phases?.

14 hours ago, MADflyer said:

Phase 1 

definate - Jewel at Amsterdam / Harmony at BCN / Rhapsody at Venice  (sailings appeared on website) 

probable - Vision at Barcelona, Odyssey at Rome

possible - Brilliance at Copenhagen / Stockholm among others  

There's a 12 night Vision cruise from Barcelona up on the website now. So that's definite now too. 

36 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

There's a 12 night Vision cruise from Barcelona up on the website now. So that's definite now too. 

It seems they should release everything where port bookings are complete in Phase 1. 

4 hours ago, Regguy said:

Very sorry if asked and answered, but has anyone been able to determine whether there will be an Arctic or Norway cruise in summer 2021?  I see that Jewel has one this year in June from Copenhagen.  Any guesses which ship or which of the Europe sales phases?.

Arctic Circle cruise, including North Cape should be offered by Brilliance of the Seas the 06th of June or so, 11 nights from Copenhagen - the same one that has been offered by Serenade in recent years, or will be offered by Jewel in 2020. 

Norwegian Fjords: Brilliance from Copenhagen, roughly week-long cruises, MAYBE Jewel from Amsterdam, and let's see if there will be some Fjord cruises from Southampton. 

A couple of surprises just now with port bookings. 

Brilliance of the Seas has been booked for the summer season 2021 at Grand Cayman and would not be crossing to Europe if that is the case. She joins Liberty and Indy with bookings throughout summer 2021 at Grand Cayman. 

Key West is showing bookings for Jewel that state the ship is coming in from a Miami home port. 

It will be interesting to see how this all falls and whether another ship will be joining Jewel in NE/ Baltic. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2019 at 10:49 AM, Crism said:

Thanks for keeping up with all of this.  Any bookings in the Canary Islands or Gibraltar that would allude to possible Eastbound TAs in March/April/May 2021?  I'm assuming there won't be a San Juan TA so possibly Vision through the Canaries to Barcelona would be similar.

Curious about TAs as well - when do these show up for booking typically?  The latest I see now are November of 2020 - I'm looking for spring 2021.  Thanks

3 hours ago, masonpips said:

Curious about TAs as well - when do these show up for booking typically?  The latest I see now are November of 2020 - I'm looking for spring 2021.  Thanks

Some of those may have come out last year.  RC has opened cruises through April 2021.

2 minutes ago, bmsm6 said:

I have a similar question...It looked like the nov 18th release date may only go through April of 2022.  Any idea when summer of 2022 would be released?

1 year from now.  Itineraries are generally released yearly for a 1 year period.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

41 minutes ago, Ashland said:

What happened to the British Isles May 2021 cruise on Jewel...it disappeared ???

they've been showing up and disappearing all week. There aren't even supposed to be released til next week. I'm sure they'll be back by Tuesday