Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

On 11/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, MADflyer said:

A partial summary of current deployment status: 

Adventure  -  Galveston – short sailings

Allure   -  Miami year round

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  ??? (frequent pattern at St. Maarten Jan./Feb 2022?

Brilliance    Tampa/ CPH/STO / ??? / Miami

Empress  -   Miami / Bayonne?

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami / Southampton  / Miami  

Freedom -  San Juan year round

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / ????

Indy -  ??? PC or  Bayonne / Port Everglades  (summer bookings at St. Maarten)

Jewel  -   Suez/BCN / AMS NE /BI  / Tampa

Liberty  -  ??? not booked yet for Galveston

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator  Miami  3 / 4 night

Oasis  -  PE year round

Odyssey   - PE / Rome  (Greek Isles and Holy land) / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ???    (Hawaii only reports 18 months out) 

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

I highly doubt that Wonder will be coming out of the Chinese market, apparently the market there is quite different and ships often have dry docks when transitioning from China to other areas. 

Indy could also be out of Southampton; she's a British favourite and there was quite a bit of backlash when they took her away in 2020. She is also on a couple of port schedules in Europe over 2021.

Or maybe Anthem & Explorer out of Southampton, not sure about what somebody said before about Liberty I don't think she would be over in Europe.

I was like a little kid at Christmas jumping out of bed this morning to check Royals site. Even though I know they probably won't be out til tomorow..

British Isles showed up last week then disappeared but I'm sure it'll be back. I was looking at that itinerary & it was very tempting, maybe next time

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jack McGowan said:

I highly doubt that Wonder will be coming out of the Chinese market, apparently the market there is quite different and ships often have dry docks when transitioning from China to other areas. 

Dubai media reported that a sailing was likely

https://cruisearabiaonline.com/2019/10/13/royal-caribbean-names-fifth-oasis-class-ship-wonder-of-the-seas-dubai-cruise-likely/

29 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Good catch, thanks for sharing...

To be fair, anyone here could make the same guess - all RCI ships going to Asia recently have stopped in Dubai so of course it makes sense Wonder will as well - assuming it will be a revenue repo.

4 hours ago, Dan83 said:

I apologize if this has already been discussed but I couldn't find it.  How soon after itineraries are released will group space from travel agencies be available?  

Large agencies will already have their group space blocked before the cruises are released to the public and it will be available the same day as the cruises are released by Royal.

Smaller  agencies and individual agents who have to create their own groups have to wait until Royal releases the itineraries to the public then they can go in and create groups based on available group space as set by Royal

2 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

Are you waiting on pins and needles for the British Isles cruise too?  I can't wait!

i've been here waiting for months now!  😫

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread though, it's too much for me.  Are we speculating it may be on Brilliance??  Any other possibilities?

18 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

To be fair, anyone here could make the same guess - all RCI ships going to Asia recently have stopped in Dubai so of course it makes sense Wonder will as well - assuming it will be a revenue repo.

Bayley on board the recent President cruise confirmed that they are still sorting out ports, will take about 2 months before they can confirm anything.

Out of the horse’s  mouth....

33 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Agree, if Revenue or not as several longer Cruises been lately

21 minutes ago, lamb616 said:

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread though, it's too much for me.  Are we speculating it may be on Brilliance??  Any other possibilities?

Brilliance was suddenly re-booked for Cayman Islands year round last week and appears to not be crossing to Europe any longer. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lamb616 said:

The British Isles May 2021 that keeps disappearing was/is on Jewel.

2 hours ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

I realize the itineraries aren't out yet, but what is everyone's best educated guess on which ship will be assigned to Galveston for the fall of 2021 for the 7 day itineraries?

Thanks for the help.  

Liberty of the Seas is booked until late November at Galveston when looking at the booking pattern at Grand Cayman. A November ship move could be in the works there. 

2 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Liberty of the Seas is booked until late November at Galveston when looking at the booking pattern at Grand Cayman. A November ship move could be in the works there. 

So do I understand you correctly that you think the Liberty will be in Galveston through October of 2021 then?  That would be awesome if so!  I cannot abide the Oasis Class ships and would much prefer anything smaller. 

2 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

So do I understand you correctly that you think the Liberty will be in Galveston through October of 2021 then?  That would be awesome if so!  I cannot abide the Oasis Class ships and would much prefer anything smaller. 

It is just through October that she is booked actually. 

Here are the October Cayman bookings: 

1. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 2021-10-06 10:30:00.000 2021-10-06 18:00:00.000
2. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 2021-10-13 10:30:00.000 2021-10-13 18:00:00.000
3. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 2021-10-20 10:30:00.000 2021-10-20 18:00:00.000