Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

1 minute ago, Jax129 said:

I can't imagine PC having only the Mariner for summer 2021. They have to bring something else here. This is a busy port & they have to compete with Carnivals new Mardi Gras ship

yup. Harmony is in Rome so I think it will be either Symphony or Allure. 

14 minutes ago, Jack McGowan said:

Surprised by only one ship out of Southampton (so far). Would have thought that Royal would have been upping their game to compete with the two new ships P&O are building for 2020 and 2022. All that seems to have happened so far is they have backed down!

It's not about competing in areas. Long as Royal keeps filling their ships above 105% as have for yrs, no issue. Only so many ships go around. Been almost 2 decades since Royal reg sent ships on Cruises with 50-100 empty cabins...

39 minutes ago, FlowBroTy said:

My Guess Is Indy Or Allure

I was speaking with an agent today about the 7 nite caribbean cruises opening in PC in 2021 and it seems the Allure will take the Harmony's place. I think the Harmony will be back in the fall though.  ( I know this isn't as good a tip as my van driver usually is but fwiw!!)

Edited by torpeedo
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, mugtech said:

Schedule shows Jewel pulling into Amsterdam on April16, 2021 from Barcelona, the next cruise listed is a 12 nighter out of Amsterdam on June 9, 2021.  Perhaps that is the dry dock time, seems rather long if no Amp involved.

So do you think this is the time frame for Jewel's drydock and what could they possible be doing to her ?...I was hoping it would be before July 2021. May isn't even mentioned for any itinerary...the May 28th British Isles has disappeared as well as all the May dates...I believe ???

Edited by Ashland

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

So do you think this is the time frame for Jewel's drydock and what could they possible be doing to her ?...I was hoping it would be before July 2021.

Don't know, read someplace she will not be amped, so 7 weeks sounds like too much in prime season.  Perhaps there are other cruises out of Amsterdam in that time period not yet finalized.

21 minutes ago, ChinaShrek said:

Will there be any 7-night cruises out of Stockholm in 2021?  I don't see any yet. (Never mind, I found them.)

Adventure of the Seas will have 7 to 11 day sailings from Stockholm /   Bookable week of December 9th . 

2 hours ago, cruisers423 said:

is there going to be a fjords/Arctic Circle cruise in 2021 like in June 2020? I was waiting for that to open up but nothing so far. Anyone have any info?

MAYBE on Adventure otS, which is sailing out of Copenhagen and Stockholm in 2021, like Jewel in 2020 and Serenade the recent years before. 

10 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

@MADflyer Do you know when in 2021 Wonder of the Seas will debut? If she debuts in spring, she could replace Quantum of the Seas and Quantum could come back to North America!

No. In Asia they have announced Quantum for China and Singapore markets. Quantum is Beijing and Wonder will be Shanghai. 

Best guest for Wonder would be May 2021 after they complete the sea trials. 

11 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

No. In Asia they have announced Quantum for China and Singapore markets. Quantum is Beijing and Wonder will be Shanghai. 

Best guest for Wonder would be May 2021 after they complete the sea trials. 

Dang! C'mon Royal please send another Quantum class ship to the United States for summer 2021 or 2022!