How Many More Days Until You Cruise?

aml3679

So today is my birthday!  I imagine others have gotten the really nice email from Celebrity for their birthday. It has a cute little video and also has a countdown clock which right now says 87 days 00 hours 16 minutes and 10 seconds to the Solstice12 nights New Zealand to Australia!

Edited by youwash
Spelling

5 hours ago, youwash said:

So today is my birthday!  I imagine others have gotten the really nice email from Celebrity for their birthday. It has a cute little video and also has a countdown clock which right now says 87 days 00 hours 16 minutes and 10 seconds to the Solstice12 nights New Zealand to Australia!

Happy Birthday!

On 11/21/2019 at 7:55 AM, Bo1953 said:

a - sorry to hear about your health challenges, yet in 85 days all will be better and generally forgotten for a bit, I Am sure...

In three (3) days we sail on The Edge!!!

Finally...

bon voyage

Bon Voyage

• Thanks 1

Caribbean & Mardi Grass, Reflection in 80 & 91 days

New England & Canada, Summit in 294 & 306 days

Caribbean, Constellation, 441 & 451 days

Norwegian Fjords, Scandinavia + Russia & British Isles Reflection, 597, 604 & 616 days

TA Iceland & Greenland, Summit 632 days

waiting to book  Caribbean 2022

Edited by gerelmx

First cruise for DW and I will be in 84 days.  4 couples are joining us for their first cruise as well.  Looking forward to a break from the Minnesota winter.  Reading as much cruise critic information to learn the nuances of cruising on Celebrity.   We reserved the Lawn Club Grill for our dinner on the first night cruise debarkation meal.   image.thumb.png.bc6f6888eb982a4e1a741531c46bba38.png

3 hours ago, reallyhooked said:

Not soon enough

Same here, nearly a year until our next cruise!

OP, it sounds like you have had a really challenging  time. A couple of years ago we had a difficult time with significant health issues and having cruises booked to look forward to were like focusing on ‘the light at the end of the tunnel’. Sincere best wishes not only for your cruise but for a brighter future too...

98 days for us!

I find this countdown period one of the best part of the trip.... The anticipation and excitement is so fun!! To be looking forward to a fantastic week!

Then you get on board and what seems to be an endless week before now goes by in a flash!! First thing you know it's over and in my case it's back to work.... in the cold!!! 😭😭

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:55 AM, Bo1953 said:

a - sorry to hear about your health challenges, yet in 85 days all will be better and generally forgotten for a bit, I Am sure...

In three (3) days we sail on The Edge!!!

Finally...

bon voyage

Bo- Have a wonderful time on The EDGE !