How Many More Days Until You Cruise?

aml3679

54 to the Edge Western 7-night

417 to the Summit Southern 7-night.(This has the potential to change...it was only a $25 NRD and my TA verified that prior to final payment date that is all I would be out.)

559 to the Edge Italy, Turkey, and Greek Islands 11-night. (Subject to change as well...)

53 to the Edge Western 7-night

416 to the Summit Southern 7-night.(This has the potential to change...it was only a $25 NRD and my TA verified that prior to final payment date that is all I would be out.)

558 to the Edge Italy, Turkey, and Greek Islands 11-night. (Subject to change as well...)

52 to the Edge Western 7-night

415 to the Summit Southern 7-night.(This has the potential to change...it was only a $25 NRD and my TA verified that prior to final payment date that is all I would be out.)

557 to the Edge Italy, Turkey, and Greek Islands 11-night. (Subject to change as well...)

TeeRick,

Some how my crazy iPad(new one yesterday) changed my post and I did not check it. We do cruise a lot, and are either preparing for our next adventure or unpacking. Prior to my post on 12/11 we were about to leave on the Summit(great cruise). Now that we’re home we have to wait 50 days till our b2b on the Silhouette(first sailing after refurb).

This year was an exception(did seven cruises) to our cruising schedule - we were celebrating our 50 anniversary all year. Next year, 2020 only have five scheduled “so far”.

Retirement is the best times of our lives!

Hal

I started this thread and cannot believe all of the responses.  As of today, I have 51 days left.  I booked so far out.

This trip will be very special.  We moved to Florida in 2017.  I  am an RN who could not find a job, therefore, I started to travel for work.  I have been away from my husband and our 2 cats for almost a year.  About a month ago, I got a phone call out of the blue offering me a permanent job an hour from our home and I accepted.  It has been very lonely without my family.  Christmas Day was just depressing as I ate dinner alone.  So, this trip, we need to spend some quality time getting used to each other again and catching up.

51 to the Edge Western 7-night

414 to the Summit Southern 7-night.(This has the potential to change...it was only a $25 NRD and my TA verified that prior to final payment date that is all I would be out.)

556 to the Edge Italy, Turkey, and Greek Islands 11-night. (Subject to change as well...)