Do they still have 10 drink package deals?

1 hour ago, Califonria cruiser said:

We were on the Allure last spring and they sold a 10 alcoholic drink package where we could get 10 drinks up to $12ish each and they would clip the card. It worked out a deal for us since we don't have many drinks over the course of the week.

Anyone know if the Symphony has it? Current details?

Jenn

We had it on our Symphony TA.  Showed up on the last three days of the sailing. $79.00 and it is shareable.  Can not remember if 18% was added but I don't think so. happy cruising

39 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

We had it on our Symphony TA.  Showed up on the last three days of the sailing. $79.00 and it is shareable.  Can not remember if 18% was added but I don't think so. happy cruising

They added 18% for us.

39 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I have seen it on many ships, but I’m on the brilliance for the seven night sailing and don’t see it. Honestly, there is not a lot of drinking going on. 
m

Though quota is total Liquor sales including drink packages purchased, not total alcohol consumed. Was on Brilliance 7nite & 5n yr ago and 10 drink card wasn't offered on either... Decades ago I managed a Bar/Rest on Campus Michigan State U, that year the University was number one party College in USA. Was an enlightening experience. After one big game 3 cop cars were rolled or burned. They arrested 130 people from pictures, now an every day thing with Cells/internet. Each was charged equal percent of the damage. Even couple girls lifted their shirts, "inciting a riot" earning their equal portion of over $10K each for damages

1 hour ago, jessed said:

Didn't see it on the Harmony last week. Also didn't see anything about buckets of beer but asked a bartender and got it.

Do you happen to remember what you paid and how many beer were included? What beer were include? Thanks 🙂

7 minutes ago, Bronx12 said:

Do you happen to remember what you paid and how many beer were included? What beer were include? Thanks 🙂

It's kind of funny with the price. When I asked how much, a girl went downstairs, I was at the Mast bar and she came back up with a Royal Caribbean soft sided cooler. She said 5 Buds were $35 plus tip. Said I could keep the cooler. Went back the next day with the empty cooler and asked how much for 5 Buds. He said $29 and change plus tip. Got it for that price the next two times. I saw Bud, Bud Lite, and Corona. Cooler's nice also. 

On one of our cruises this year, during our Meal with an Officer, we had the Food & Beverage manager hosting our table. I asked about the drink card and he told me it's only offered if bar sales are down. The ship must have been making money because they never offered it during our cruise.

18 minutes ago, jessed said:

It's kind of funny with the price. When I asked how much, a girl went downstairs, I was at the Mast bar and she came back up with a Royal Caribbean soft sided cooler. She said 5 Buds were $35 plus tip. Said I could keep the cooler. Went back the next day with the empty cooler and asked how much for 5 Buds. He said $29 and change plus tip. Got it for that price the next two times. I saw Bud, Bud Lite, and Corona. Cooler's nice also. 

Thanks a lot for the info 🙂

3 hours ago, suesnake2002 said:

Never saw it on grandeur last week

They have had it on a couple of Grandeur cruises I have been on, but I never saw any advertisement and they were not going around selling it.

17 hours ago, jessed said:

$29 was the refill price. You paid for the bag the first time

17 hours ago, wolfcathorse said:

On one of our cruises this year, during our Meal with an Officer, we had the Food & Beverage manager hosting our table. I asked about the drink card and he told me it's only offered if bar sales are down. The ship must have been making money because they never offered it during our cruise.

We ate with a Beverage Manager from corporate a few years ago. He said Miami doesn't like them to sell the cards