Diamond free drinks

13 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

I thought the Frozen Drinks offered for Diamond and above Happy Hour were only virgin drinks.

You can use one drink to get a virgin margarita and another drink to get a shot of tequila... mix together and voila!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gingercruiselover said:

Hi next cruise I will be Diamond so was wondering what kind of cocktails i could get with my free drinks vouchers .Thanks for your help

Our last cruise it was a overwhelming amount of Chocolate Martinis,  Vouchers are for all bars, showrooms, specialty and MDR.  Unlimited amount in the DL. Also get bottles of water to take back to the cabin for the next day.  happy cruising

1 minute ago, Jasukkie said:

I'm not there but will be pretty soon. So is it three free drinks around the ship, or unlimited during happy hour in the DL? How is tipping handled? And are those three drinks restricted to the same hours? 

3 free drinks during the same happy hour hours around the ship.  Tipping is up to you.  A lot of folks give $1 per drink

3 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

Pretty much most cocktails however, the brand of spirits used is the difference. New Amsterdam Vodka vs. Tito's  

This only occurs if you order/drink in the Diamond Lounge. If you order at a bar w/ your three free drinks that are issued on the seapass, you can order Tito's or other top shelf liquors.

4 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

This only occurs if you order/drink in the Diamond Lounge. If you order at a bar w/ your three free drinks that are issued on the seapass, you can order Tito's or other top shelf liquors.

No-but you can pay for a drink and get Tito’s, it any other alcohol. 

m

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

Our last cruise it was a overwhelming amount of Chocolate Martinis,  Vouchers are for all bars, showrooms, specialty and MDR.  Unlimited amount in the DL. Also get bottles of water to take back to the cabin for the next day.  happy cruising

Just to clarify-three drinks at the bars-but unlimited in DL-so one could go to DL and have a drink or two and then go and use the three additional drinks at bars, if within the happy hour? Or is it either/or-go to DL or bars but not both? Does bottled water count as one of the three? 

9 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Thats not typical. Now in some venues, Ive received Top Shelf, but probably due to my overall charm😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

That has not been my experience. But then, I don't have John's overall charm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

We spend a lot of time in On Air and Schooner.  

Occasionally get Asolut or GG

Never Tito's 

And I honestly don't ask for it. I'm fine with NA

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cruise questions said:

Just to clarify-three drinks at the bars-but unlimited in DL-so one could go to DL and have a drink or two and then go and use the three additional drinks at bars, if within the happy hour? Or is it either/or-go to DL or bars but not both? Does bottled water count as one of the three? 

Unlimited while in the DL plus then three on your card so you could drink several in the DL then head out and get three more. And yes, all within whatever the happy hour time is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jasukkie said:

I'm not there but will be pretty soon. So is it three free drinks around the ship, or unlimited during happy hour in the DL? How is tipping handled? And are those three drinks restricted to the same hours? 

Vouchers are good just about anywhere on the ship, limit three but there are three on each sea pass card, Unlimited in the DL or overflow lounge.  Have also found they use better alcohol if ordering from a bartender at a bar instead of ordering through the waiter. Typical for me is a gin and tonic or two at the pool bar while my wife is getting ready for dinner. She takes a wine back to the cabin to enjoy while getting dressed. We then head to the DL for appetizers and Martinis, appetizers are pretty good in my opinion, they have great chicken wings. At 8pm my wife gets a double pour of wine and I get a tall gin and tonic to take to the MDR.  When we have specialty dining at 8pm there is usually no problem using a voucher at 8:10.  Always tip for every drink and I am pretty sure the bartenders remember the tippers. happy cruising

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

54 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

No-but you can pay for a drink and get Tito’s, it any other alcohol. 

m

50 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Thats not typical. Now in some venues, Ive received Top Shelf, but probably due to my overall charm😉

49 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I am much more charming than John, but I can only get "diamond list" alcohol at bars.  😉 

Twangster posted an outdated list.  Here is the current list.  

FB_IMG_1579915649889.jpg.e8482a7b0f461acb1233ba44112cfdf0.jpg

• Like 3