P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

Had to laugh today.A guy from New York has bought the house 2 doors away in our complex.My Mrs has been texting him giving advice and info.She calmly said to make sure the lid is locked on the organic waste bin cos the wild boars will try and get into it.He texted back in a panic saying please.please,please tell me you are joking.She said don't worry there are guys out with guns in the mornings now culling them.

Interestingly enough we were watching the penultimate episode of Stanley Tucci's latest series on Italy last night. A lot about boars and boar hunting. Well worth watching. 

And Mr Tucci comes over as a really likeable individual.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Morning.

We had a lovely time at my brother’s wedding. It was the most relaxed wedding reception we’ve ever been to, burger, pizza & crepes vans doted around a lovely garden venue, with heaters & fire pits, and doors open to rooms with seating, a bar, photo booth & disco area. Playground equipment for the half a dozen or so little kiddies and a pool table & ping pong table for the big kiddies 😊 they had a magician wandering around doing tricks too, he was fantastic.

Yesterday was heavy rain so we didn’t bother going into Oxford.

01AD9438-B553-466B-8AF2-958B84A7A9A8.jpeg

Lovely photo of you both. Sounds like you had a fabulous day. It’s my daughter’s wedding this weekend so everything in in full preparation mode.

Michelle

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Interestingly enough we were watching the penultimate episode of Stanley Tucci's latest series on Italy last night. A lot about boars and boar hunting. Well worth watching. 

And Mr Tucci comes over as a really likeable individual.

Thanks Wowzz I'll look that up.Our boars are out of position being on a suburban beach area but with fields and wild areas for them to hide.All down to the ban on hunting during lockdown,overbred and came down from the mountains to scavange.It's a bloody shame,I love animals.Cheers,Brian.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 8:09 AM, kalos said:

Fog here for us this morning .

Hope you who have bought yourselves an Air Fryer are getting the hang of using it.☺️

airfry.jpg.7cff0249054bd70636efe9890b1db3f4.jpg

Using Ninja iFoodi it a lot, oven not been on for 10 days now, best home cooked chips ever, plus we have tried some of the recipes in the book we published to compliment the cooker. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Morning.

We had a lovely time at my brother’s wedding. It was the most relaxed wedding reception we’ve ever been to, burger, pizza & crepes vans doted around a lovely garden venue, with heaters & fire pits, and doors open to rooms with seating, a bar, photo booth & disco area. Playground equipment for the half a dozen or so little kiddies and a pool table & ping pong table for the big kiddies 😊 they had a magician wandering around doing tricks too, he was fantastic.

Yesterday was heavy rain so we didn’t bother going into Oxford.

01AD9438-B553-466B-8AF2-958B84A7A9A8.jpeg

Lovely photo Sarah.

Graham.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Lovely photo of you both. Sounds like you had a fabulous day. It’s my daughter’s wedding this weekend so everything in in full preparation mode.

Michelle

Exciting time for you all Michelle.

I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Graham.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Caullkhead said:

Hoping @ann141 your Mum’s funeral went well. Thinking of you today. 

Thank you.Always sad to say a final goodbye but it was a special day of sharing memories about Mum and a chance to meet up with the wider family scattered around the UK. We have promised to meet up more frequently rather than just at Weddings and funerals

• Like 12

Sharing memories is an amazing gift we are left with ,they never leave our hearts ☺️

Today as I held a newly born Granddaughter, you can guess who came into my mind .☺️

They maybe not with us no more but they are never far away in our hearts .

Glad you had a lovely day Ann :classic_love:

• Like 23

9 hours ago, kalos said:

Sharing memories is an amazing gift we are left with ,they never leave our hearts ☺️

Today as I held a newly born Granddaughter, you can guess who came into my mind .☺️

Congratulations Kalos

• Thanks 1

Wow !  That's a lot of dosh for underpants Phil and at that price I suppose you would want

to show them off by wearing them on the outside of your trousers . If you've got it flaunt it ,

especially at them prices ☺️

The closest I came to that expense was £3.99 ,on a pair of Meatloaf underpants .

On the front they said "I would do anything for love " and on the backside they read ..

"But I won't do that !"😉

Have a lovely day everyone :classic_love:

• Haha 9

10 hours ago, kalos said:

Congratulations Kalos and all your family with the wonderful news of your new granddaughter.

Graham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, kalos said:

Wow !  That's a lot of dosh for underpants Phil and at that price I suppose you would want

to show them off by wearing them on the outside of your trousers . If you've got it flaunt it ,

especially at them prices ☺️

I recon its why the kids wear their trousers around the top of their legs, with the old trolleys on show.

• Like 2

Congratulations to the whole family Kalos!  Lovely news

A tip for pet owners for the next couple of weeks.  I’m lucky my pup doesn’t bother but I’ve had a rescue in the past who turned to a quivering, panting,  wreck, so I know how bad it can be

Classic FM will be playing calming music for pets during peak firework times, 5pm until 9pm on 4th and 5th November. Previous years’ shows have worked really well for many pet owners and the broadcasts include RSPCA advice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Snow Hill said:

Using Ninja iFoodi it a lot, oven not been on for 10 days now, best home cooked chips ever, plus we have tried some of the recipes in the book we published to compliment the cooker. 

Snow Hill, not sure if you are cooking  for just two... if so which model do you have.  I've been reading and comparing and getting really confused.. I would rather ask someone who has one.  Thanks

12 hours ago, kalos said:

Many many Congratulations to you and all the family in welcoming a new treasured young lady to the family.

I can totally understand your thoughts as you held her - we always so wish we could share special moments with those missing from our lives.

• Thanks 1