P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Ps Just found Mrs Bucket on the QE2 episode. That's us quiet for the evening ...

we watched this the other day on Gold and brought back memories. I think it was first broadcast in 1993 and our first cruise was on QE2 in 1992.

Merry Christmas everyone 🍷🥃

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Ps Just found Mrs Bucket on the QE2 episode. 

I watched it the other night.  Just as funny  the tenth time!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone.  We tested some of the goodies out last night. well its polite to do so....had to make sure they were ok then we had to go to the shops  for a restock today!  Surprised how quiet the shops were.

Thanks  for all the support given to any of us when we hit a bit of a bad time or have a wobble.  Its certainly appreciated by me, and I'm sure all of us.     Its great to see the kindness given.

Oooh forgot, thanks for the laughs as well.🤣

• Like 17

6 hours ago, wowzz said:

Hope you get it soon.

I don't want to be a party pooper, but it took Ford longer to get my Puma to me from the docks,  than it took for the Puma to travel from Rumania to the UK.

Mine was move from Valenciennes, just south of Lille just 136km (85 miles) to Zeebrugge where it has spent the last 6 weeks, hopefully it won’t spend 6 weeks in Grimsby, don’t want it to smell of fish. 😬

• Like 2

A very merry Christmas to all virtual (and actual) friends on here and a new year that is better than this, even if this year has been good for you. Hopefully Snow Hill gets his new car this side of summer.
Raining cats and dogs here in Stoke at the moment so Santa may need a good umbrella and waterproof sack. 🐶😼🎅🏼

Edited by pete14
  • Like 17

45 minutes ago, pete14 said:

A very merry Christmas to all virtual (and actual) friends on here and a new year that is better than this, even if this year has been good for you. Hopefully Snow Hill gets his new car this side of summer.
Raining cats and dogs here in Stoke at the moment so Santa may need a good umbrella and waterproof sack. 🐶😼🎅🏼

Edited by Presto2
Can't reply for some reason
  • Like 1

Good evening my CC family.

This will be our third Christmas and New Year celebration together. We've come along way over that time and new members have joined, but some have also sadly left. They are the ones I'm thinking of too and hoping they are well.

We have virtually dined together, travelled the world together, laughed, cried, squabbled, forgiven, comforted, advised, been a lifeline for many, and above all we're still friends.  

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a heartfelt Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year🥂

Avril and Frank💕

• Like 15
  • Thanks 16

28 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Good evening my CC family.

This will be our third Christmas and New Year celebration together. We've come along way over that time and new members have joined, but some have also sadly left. They are the ones I'm thinking of too and hoping they are well.

We have virtually dined together, travelled the world together, laughed, cried, squabbled, forgiven, comforted, advised, been a lifeline for many, and above all we're still friends.  

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a heartfelt Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year🥂

Avril and Frank💕

Wishing you and Frank a merry Christmas Avril.

You are always lovely.

Graham and Pauline xx

Screenshot_20221224_141258.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

For some reason I can't reply to a quote so just to say that the skies are clear in Wales and the rain has cleared. Have sent it inland to Stoke on Trent ..... 😉

They seem to have arrived thanks. Christmas is saved.

• Haha 2

Hello all,

I’ve just dropped in to wish you all a very happy Christmas! I hope that you all all keeping well.

Life has been a bit mad in our family lately so I’ve not had much time to myself. I’m hoping to find time to read through lots of posts that I’ve missed in a few days time.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

Just now, SarahHben said:

Hello all,

I’ve just dropped in to wish you all a very happy Christmas! I hope that you all all keeping well.

Life has been a bit mad in our family lately so I’ve not had much time to myself. I’m hoping to find time to read through lots of posts that I’ve missed in a few days time.

Take care Sarah.

Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Graham.

• Like 4

Good morning to all the lovely people who've supported each other here over the last three difficult years, through very difficult times - and, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you all have a really nice few days.  If it's with friends and family that's good, but if not it can be just as good - sometimes even better!

Have a really great day, whatever you're doing.

Harry and Mrs Harry  🙂

Edited by Harry Peterson
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 8

Merry xmas to all and a happy and prosperous new year.

I won Euromillions - £2.40 🤑

A problem with the nut supply this year, I ate most of them last night.. I used to like xmas day aboard ship, none of this cooking malarky, almost as bad as preparing for a cruise

• Like 17

Santa came and left  some presents under the tree, so we couldn't  have been too naughty this year 🤣

We have decided that we are staying home today because last year we really enjoyed having a quiet day so The turkey crown has just gone into the oven  thd vegetables are standing in the steamer ready to by switched on.  I am just waiting fir DH to get up so that we can open the presents.

Have a great day wherever you are and whatever you are doing today.

• Like 17