P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

5 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Definitely not retiring any time soon.  Love where I work.  Merry Christmas all.

Same here. No tension, not ready to take my pension! 

Nadolig Llawen to you all from a very wet Wales! 

Edited by Ardennais
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Dorset cruise fan said:

We re confined to home as covid has struck so all family celebrations cancelled.

1 hour ago, mercury7289 said:

Same here!

Sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you only have mild symptoms and recover quickly. Hopefully you can celebrate at a later date.

OH and I were poorly (not covid) last Christmas so had Christmas late!

• Like 5

Sorry to read some of you are not too well and hope you all recover soon.

Sad to read this morning a cruise ship flight due back to Manchester hit 

an air pocket and had to do an emergency landing .

Some passengers were injured and taken to hospital.

https://bnnbreaking.com/breaking-news/accidents/maleth-aero-flight-1975-makes-emergency-landing-due-to-severe-turbulence/#:~:text=Maleth Aero Flight 1975 Makes Emergency Landing due to Severe Turbulence&text=A UK-bound flight%2C Maleth,route from Barbados to Manchester.

• Thanks 2

Merry Christmas to all ‘virtual friends’ on here (and a couple of actual ones) wherever you are and especially to those who are not well. Loin of pork for dinner today and turkey tomorrow when we have at least the immediate family all together. I hope whatever you do and whoever you do it with, everybody has a wonderful time, even if it has to be slightly delayed. 
Cue loads of pictures of turkeys and the trimmings in a few hours time, but please, no Costa, MacDonalds, Greggs etc today.🎅🏼🥳

Edited by pete14
  • Like 15

Thank you for all your kind thoughts. Friday was the worst day and we are gradually recovering. The turkey is in the oven and we can slice it and freeze it for New Year. And shhhhhh, whisper it, but quite looking forward to a day in front of TV rather than working hard in kitchen. Happy Christmas to all however youcare spending your day.

• Like 16

15 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Before I sit down to our Christmas Eve Dinner and a few😁 glasses of wine, I thought I would post our christmas wishes now while I'm still coherent☺️

To all my dear CC friends, the occasional posters and the lurkers Frank and I wish each and every one you a Very Happy Christmas🥂🎄

Eat,drink and be merry, for tomorrow we.......

can do it all over again🍗🥂

With our very best wishes 

Avril & Frank

xx

Thank you Avril.  So kind of you to include the occasional posters and lurkers - of which i am one.  😊

I don't post often these days though do keep following the threads and know how much it means to so many to have the support and friendship of members of this community.  I appreciate the good wishes as a 'fringe' member and am grateful for the replies and responses when I do contribute.  

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Christmas, Best Wishes and Good Health for 2024 and happy cruising (or other holidays) you have planned for the coming year.🤗

• Like 19

Thank you all for your kind wishes, am aware of why we locked down for such a long time.

defiantly not mild, I have felt ill for at least 12 days, on a coarse of anti virials, and as a full time carer no choice but to carry on.

Enough of our wows

We wish you all a Happy and Peaceful Christmas, and may Your God be with you, in the New Year

• Like 16

Good morning everyone, and a very Merry Christmas🎅🛷🎁

Overcast and damp here this morning, but mild.

We will be having a fairly quiet day today. It was busy yesterday with dinner for the family and exchanging of presents, so were looking forward to a more relaxing day with christmas dinner for just four of us.

@grapau27 I hope Sarah had a lovely birthday.

@Dorset cruise fan @mercury7289 I hope you're both feeling better soon and take care.

@Josy1953 Wishing you and your family a peaceful christmas.

I hope Santa has been kind to everyone, because I know you've all been good and deserve to be spoilt.

Enjoy your day all wherever you are and whatever you're up to😉🥂

Avril x

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Good morning everyone, and a very Merry Christmas🎅🛷🎁

Overcast and damp here this morning, but mild.

We will be having a fairly quiet day today. It was busy yesterday with dinner for the family and exchanging of presents, so were looking forward to a more relaxing day with christmas dinner for just four of us.

@grapau27 I hope Sarah had a lovely birthday.

@Dorset cruise fan @mercury7289 I hope you're both feeling better soon and take care.

@Josy1953 Wishing you and your family a peaceful christmas.

I hope Santa has been kind to everyone, because I know you've all been good and deserve to be spoilt.

Enjoy your day all wherever you are and whatever you're up to😉🥂

Avril x

Thank you Avril.

I hope you and Frank have a wonderful Christmas day.

Graham xx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1