P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

We must have a photo vampiress, embarrassment shared is embarassment halved.

no chance John. 

Never put mine or hubby’s photos on. We don’t look pretty but surprisingly make really gorgeous kids. 

im less red this morning. It was supposed to be sunny but isn’t so we are having family games day inside. I’m currently smashing everyone on Mario Cart. Achievement of the day! 
Scarlett, eldest is giving me a good run for my money though. 

2 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

no chance John. 

Never put mine or hubby’s photos on. We don’t look pretty but surprisingly make really gorgeous kids. 

im less red this morning. It was supposed to be sunny but isn’t so we are having family games day inside. I’m currently smashing everyone on Mario Cart. Achievement of the day! 
Scarlett, eldest is giving me a good run for my money though. 

Spoilsport, but don't really blame you.

I can also vouch for the miserable weather here in South Yorkshire. The heating is back on for the first time in 3days. It's  a big change from yesterday. We're waiting for our Asda delivery at the moment  including a few interesting subs. Ordered  broccoli receiving curly  kale😞. Could be interesting with tonight's risotto. Might start a new trend.  Tomorrow is supposed to be nice again. Lets hope so. 

Avril 

2 hours ago, pete14 said:

All they need to do then is ration it to one jar per person thus creating the appearance of a shortage. Panic buying will ensue and all stock will be gone.

And hubby will have to wait another year or more ;-) Sorted !

17 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I can also vouch for the miserable weather here in South Yorkshire. The heating is back on for the first time in 3days. It's  a big change from yesterday. We're waiting for our Asda delivery at the moment  including a few interesting subs. Ordered  broccoli receiving curly  kale😞. Could be interesting with tonight's risotto. Might start a new trend.  Tomorrow is supposed to be nice again. Lets hope so. 

Avril 

The weather down here is beautiful.. 

The sun is out, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view... 

Andy 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mercury7289 said:

What!

From the local butcher 5% fat, any more then the pastry becomes soggy!🎅

I don't think you understand that mincemeat pies do not contain minced meat!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

The weather down here is beautiful.. 

The sun is out, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view... 

Andy 

🎼🎶 But it's raining ,

🎶     Raining in my heart.😄.

A tad off key but  not too bad if I have to say so myself.

Avril 

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just had a facetime with my niece.  She did an overnight shift at UHNM last night getting home at 7:30 am and her face is still showing the marks where she has been wearing the PPE.  Seeing her made me realise how proud I am proud of my family members. My sister is a nurse working in the community going into houses where she does not know who may or may not be carrying Covid19, another niece is a GP and my brother-in-law is a dentist.

Please, please stay at home don't put my family and their friends and colleagues at more risk than is strictly necessary. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Just had a facetime with my niece.  She did an overnight shift at UHNM last night getting home at 7:30 am and her face is still showing the marks where she has been wearing the PPE.  Seeing her made me realise how proud I am proud of my family members. My sister is a nurse working in the community going into houses where she does not know who may or may not be carrying Covid19, another niece is a GP and my brother-in-law is a dentist.

Please, please stay at home don't put my family and their friends and colleagues at more risk than is strictly necessary. 

I can only echo your last sentence. My youngest son is also on the medical frontline in Staffordshire so I know how you feel. I sometimes despair at the actions of the few who are prepared to put these great people at more risk. Thoughtless and selfish.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Please say a big thank  you to them Josy as We will be tonight at 8pm  :classic_love:❤️:classic_smile:

unnamed.jpg.20b1b43242b22f232945463f2669647a.jpg

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

True hero's Josy, be proud... 👏❤️

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

True hero's Josy, be proud... 👏❤️

Andy 

I am so proud of them and all of the other people doing similar jobs, we all owe a big debt to them putting themselves at risk to save the rest of us.  I wish that I could go out to be a volunteer at UHNM to help but unfortunately because of my husband's health I cannot take risks.

There are people who are dying so I should be grateful that I am not in their position.  I will be outside clapping for every one who is working for us.

Edited by Josy1953
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

🎼🎶 But it's raining ,

🎶     Raining in my heart.😄.

A tad off key but  not too bad if I have to say so myself.

Avril 

You beat me to it Avril!

Beautiful here too in Kent but a bit of a chilly breeze. Sailaway from Southampton tomorrow would have been amazing! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, pete14 said:

I can only echo your last sentence. My youngest son is also on the medical frontline in Staffordshire so I know how you feel. I sometimes despair at the actions of the few who are prepared to put these great people at more risk. Thoughtless and selfish.

I've just read that police in Greater Manchester had to break up 600 house parties at the weekend! Shocking!

• Like 1