Zaandam and Rotterdam Situation (merged topics starting March 22, 2020)

bouhunter

Having followed this thread from the beginning, and having just gotten off that ship in early, January, I am so excited that this important step in finally getting home has been accomplished.  Hooray!  And congratulations to HAL and everyone one else who made this happen. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

Having followed this thread from the beginning, and having just gotten off that ship in early, January, I am so excited that this important step in finally getting home has been accomplished.  Hooray!  And congratulations to HAL and everyone one else who made this happen. 

I 2nd that!!!! Fantastic. The Zaandam actually looks like she is headed for the Cocoli locks.  The Rotterdam is still at the anchorage and looks like she could have a pilot boat close by. Hopefully she wont be too far behind. 

https://multimedia.panama-canal.com/Webcams/cocoli.html

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

@BillB48  I note that Zaandam is heading straight into the canal.  I also note that there are no ships lined up for transit in the Cocoli Locks.  Might they send her through them, instead of Miraflores?  And if so, would that require fewer staff since there are no mules used?  EM

I think it will happen,  The Cerro Mayagual ahead of the Zaandam is a tug and he is going into the Cocoli.  The Zaandam is sure lined up to go there as well.   We need a webcam of the Cocoli!

image.thumb.png.7fd40603659d1e8870388064ce50bc2d.png

• Like 2

"I think it will happen,  The Cerro Mayagual ahead of the Zaandam is a tug and he is going into the Cocoli.  The Zaandam is sure lined up to go there as well.   We need a webcam of the Cocoli!"

Link to the Cocoli webcam is in Post 851 just above...

2 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

"I think it will happen,  The Cerro Mayagual ahead of the Zaandam is a tug and he is going into the Cocoli.  The Zaandam is sure lined up to go there as well.   We need a webcam of the Cocoli!"

Link to the Cocoli webcam is in Post 851 just above...

2914908.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

4 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

On the right except in the canal 😉

Just checking..😎

There she is!  I see her.

Driving on the left, Copper!

Edited by Vict0riann
  • Haha 2