How are things where YOU are? (in relation to the Corona Virus)

41 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Very foggy this morning. Can’t find Costco.

couple pics from my legally approved exercise walk.

Taken on my phone as all the camera stuff is packed away. Surgery finally set for Monday.

B4EC8DFD-3B07-456B-B3ED-F6443A281368.thumb.jpeg.972c67d7283947c8113f2e7eb3e31724.jpeg

2DA6CD6F-1EC4-4CAC-A31D-1D0AC1C2BE54.thumb.jpeg.433dfe61fa717dd40ccb3eb20911a4b5.jpeg

4DABA0D7-857C-4C3C-A053-0A590418ADFA.thumb.jpeg.f1b4002552441d69948c83268dd3e74b.jpeg

Great photos Adrian. Glad you have your surgery date and that it all goes well.

Willie is looking very peaceful in the fog. We didn't have much fog on our area of the bay, it's now sunny with a blue sky. Still chilly though.

Leigh

Docker, young fellow, all the best for your procedure and I trust it all goes well for you.  You will be back on the cruise ships before you know it, one day anyway.

Edited by NSWP

Thank you for the comments.

To connect other threads, I went to Bunnings on Monday. No sausages sizzle, but things stuck up my nose and down my throat.

Covid testing now required for hospital admission. It was negative.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

To connect other threads, I went to Bunnings on Monday. No sausages sizzle, but things stuck up my nose and down my throat.

It looks a very unpleasant experience.

image.jpeg.e09826d85e547304b4ae7528db37b543.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

I would have thought the snag sizzle was going on, a fortune was to be made. They could have done a drive through snag sambo, like the drive thru Covid swab.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Docker123 said:

Good to hear you're negative.  All the best for your hospital admission on Monday.  

• Like 1

A father and son from Sydney visited my town, Batemans Bay last week, staying at the Big 4 cabin park, north side of the bridge and dining at the Batemans Bay Soldiers Club, (aka 'The Rissole) Monday night. They got crook in the week, tested and positive.  Now the club which is huge, i.e. 600 seat auditorium, 300 seat dining area plus several spacious bars and lounges and 100 poker machines etc.  has shut down until Tuesday for 'deep cleaning.'  Cabin/Caravan Park has not closed and authorities tracing the two men's activities in the couple of days they were here, shops, petrol stations cafes etc.  Suffice to say the locals have gone ballistic on local media and faceache, etc. Can't blame the Vics for this one.

Maybe time to bunker down again, I have plenty of TP and went to Aldi & Dan Murphys last week, so stocked up.🍷

Stay safe everybody, it's a jungle out there.

Edited by NSWP

33 minutes ago, NSWP said:

A father and son from Sydney visited my town, Batemans Bay last week, staying at the Big 4 cabin park, north side of the bridge and dining at the Batemans Bay Soldiers Club, (aka 'The Rissole) Monday night. They got crook in the week, tested and positive.  Now the club which is huge, i.e. 600 seat auditorium, 300 seat dining area plus several spacious bars and lounges and 100 poker machines etc.  has shut down until Tuesday for 'deep cleaning.'  Cabin/Caravan Park has not closed and authorities tracing the two men's activities in the couple of days they were here, shops, petrol stations cafes etc.  Suffice to say the locals have gone ballistic on local media and faceache, etc. Can't blame the Vics for this one.

Maybe time to bunker down again, I have plenty of TP and went to Aldi & Dan Murphys last week, so stocked up.🍷

I am hoping that the virus doesn't spread in your lovely town.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Yes, from Williamstown.

Lovely place, even in the fog.

Love seeing all the swans at Williamstown.   Before the virus took hold for a 2nd time, we were there with GDs and there were still 2 swans around but they have probably flown north by now.  The marine wildlife is just as lovely on the other side of the Bay where I live.   Lots of pelicans at their 'summer place' near the local motor boat club.  Lots of marine life from Blackrock to Beaumaris. 

Hope your surgery went well.

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

I heard about it this morning Les and hoped you hadn’t been at any of the venues/businesses at the relevant times. 

Stay safe!

Leigh

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, possum52 said:

I heard about it this morning Les and hoped you hadn’t been at any of the venues/businesses at the relevant times. 

Stay safe!

Leigh

Not been there since about February, Leigh. I am a member though.  I reckon there will now be a couple more 'spikes' around here, depending on where these jokers visited.   They visited from Sydney, so where did they stop to eat and refuel on the way? 

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Not been there since about February, Leigh. I am a member though.  I reckon there will now be a couple more 'spikes' around here, depending on where these jokers visited.   They visited from Sydney, so where did they stop to eat and refuel on the way? 

The Health press release today wants people who have attended to self-isolate. The Albion Park McDonald's was also mentioned.Looks like a popular club.

The front of a club building at night.

37 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

The Health press release today wants people who have attended to self-isolate. The Albion Park McDonald's was also mentioned.Looks like a popular club.

The front of a club building at night.

It is, water views from the Restaurant/Bistro and lounge bars and Asian & Australian cuisine.  They are well heeled the built a massive Bay Link building to the rear of the club and leased it to the Federal Govt for 99 years, houses, Medicare, Centrelink etc, a call centre in the Bay Link as well as face to face.  The club also owns the big Esplanade Motel, opposite the club.   Must have had good management and Boards of Directors over the years to accumulate the funds. The club last year had a $5 million  big refurb. 

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

Good luck on Monday Docker.

Now I have upgraded to a camera with a swivel screen I am looking forward to getting back to some photography, I have always loved shooting from a low perspective, for years about 85% of my landscape were taken laying down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Must have had good management and Boards of Directors over the years to accumulate the funds. The club last year had a $5 million  big refurb. 

I cannot say the same for our old Rissole. They went belly up and sold it to Wests for $1. The old members, who set it up, would be rolling in their graves.😒

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Just heard about your Rissole uncle Les, stay safe, but you may have to resort to cooking for yourself.

No worries mate and thank you for your concern.  Uncle Les has been the resident cook in my house since 1972, my wife was happy to let me do it, she did the cleaning up.  Now I have to do both.