Surprise, surprise points just posted for my cancelled cruise

On 3/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, suesnake2002 said:

My canceled cruises don't start til april 19th. They still show up on my royal account, and I'm still able to access the cruise planner. It will be interesting to see if we get the points. Eventually they might sort ot out. Won't affect us too much since we just made diamond. Not much difference between diamond and diamond plus. And pinnacle will never happen for me. 

If you find it funny that you can still access your cancelled cruise on the app prior to it happening...We were cancelled on the day before our cruise as we were about to board our plane to Florida.  For the next 8 days, we received nightly reminders in the Royal App for our dinner reservations that evening.  Then to top it off, the day of disembarkation, they sent us a survey to complete about our cruise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

If you find it funny that you can still access your cancelled cruise on the app prior to it happening...We were cancelled on the day before our cruise as we were about to board our plane to Florida.  For the next 8 days, we received nightly reminders in the Royal App for our dinner reservations that evening.  Then to top it off, the day of disembarkation, they sent us a survey to complete about our cruise.

I really really really hope that  you filled out that survey!  😄 

• Haha 4

We were booked for May 5 departure from Hawaii, they cancelled, nothing has posted on our points? Maybe are cruise being in May is a little to early to see points posted? Has anyone that had their points posted re-booked? We did for September and maybe that's why we don't see the points?

1 minute ago, Schatzie45 said:

We were booked for May 5 departure from Hawaii, they cancelled, nothing has posted on our points? Maybe are cruise being in May is a little to early to see points posted? Has anyone that had their points posted re-booked? We did for September and maybe that's why we don't see the points?

It looks like they show up a few days after the cruise was supposed to end.

17 minutes ago, Schatzie45 said:

Points will not show up until about 6 days after the final date the cruise was to sail. You won’t see points until the end of May. 

2 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Still no points.  Cruise would have ended 3/27.  Cruise wasn't cancelled until after muster so actually boarded.  Cruise is listed in my history.  Also still waiting for refund.

Check again Monday

• Like 1

Very interesting topic. You are all talking about Crown and Anchor Points? our March 15th to 22nd was cancelled by the line and not us. Our points did change a few days ago. And our status changed as well.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dagadget said:

Very interesting topic. You are all talking about Crown and Anchor Points? our March 15th to 22nd was cancelled by the line and not us. Our points did change a few days ago. And our status changed as well.

We're waiting. 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 4:02 PM, ZoeyVictoria said:

I have a cruise in my cruise history that I didn’t take and never even booked.  The cruise is there, but no points.

I have one as well, but at least we got the points for not taking it:classic_laugh:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, orville99 said:

I have one as well, but at least we got the points for not taking it:classic_laugh:

Not mine, it just sits there tormenting me because we are five nights short of Diamond Plus and it was a seven-night cruise.  Would have been a really nice perk, and I would have called them to report it right after my next cruise 😂

27 minutes ago, dagadget said:

Have you received your port fees and taxes back? Refund or FCC on cruise fare? If not then the cruise hasn't officially been cancelled yet. Once it is and you receive everything back then your points should drop off. 

7 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

Have you received your port fees and taxes back? Refund or FCC on cruise fare? If not then the cruise hasn't officially been cancelled yet. Once it is and you receive everything back then your points should drop off. 

Darn sorry to hear the loyalty pts drop off, not that I have received them yet. I did get a royal up offer yesterday morning. 4th royal up offer. I think they are talking to wayfair who emails me every hour about sofa sales. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We got the points for the cruise refunded while we were on board  and for the first few days it only showed the reservation number, then a few days later the points.  Now my second leg (it was a b2b) is showing as a last cruise taken with the reservation number so I think  we will get the points for that soon. We took FCC for the second cruise as as well and were.cancelled by RCCL. These were March 9th and March 16th so if you are after that you may still be getting points. Everything is just slow.  I'll take 14 free points, as second leg was supposed to be a suite.

23 hours ago, bearette said:

We got the points for the cruise refunded while we were on board  and for the first few days it only showed the reservation number, then a few days later the points.  Now my second leg (it was a b2b) is showing as a last cruise taken with the reservation number so I think  we will get the points for that soon. We took FCC for the second cruise as as well and were.cancelled by RCCL. These were March 9th and March 16th so if you are after that you may still be getting points. Everything is just slow.  I'll take 14 free points, as second leg was supposed to be a suite.

We got our points for the March 15th cruise ( B2B ) that RCCL cancelled the evening we were ending the March 8th. It is still showing  when i look at my Planner. 

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

So just to be clear, loyalty pts show up   ... and then drop off .... or dont drop off.

Do you get them or not? Sorry I'm confused.

So far no one has reported them dropping off.  One person speculated that they would bu5 they had not actually experienced it.  

Called C&A today because our cancelled March 14th Radiance cruise,  that we actually boarded and had muster before it was cancelled,  appeared in my history but not in my dh's history.   The person I spoke with checked with resolutions and was told no points and would not be in history!    No points in my account yet.  Any ideas?  I know, if I call back and get someone else I'll get a different answer.  Dh has emailed C&A about the cruise missing from his history.   Still waiting for our refund...did the request online.

• Like 1

My March 22nd cruise (cancelled by Royal) shows up in my past cruises, but with just a booking number, no points. I haven’t yet received my FCC or my refund of taxes and fees. Maybe there’s still hope for the points.

10 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

My March 22nd cruise (cancelled by Royal) shows up in my past cruises, but with just a booking number, no points. I haven’t yet received my FCC or my refund of taxes and fees. Maybe there’s still hope for the points.

I would think that they would have posted by now assuming that you would have been back from the cruise for over a week now.  

For the cruises on the 15th the points appeared as they normally would have 6 days from the date the cruise was to have ended.  We have not received a refund or FCC so I don’t think that has any bearing on the points.  My guess is that they have fixed the system and points are not being awarded.