Allure Diamond Lounge

9 hours ago, steamboats said:

So far it´s still on deck 11... Right now nobody knows when the Amplification will be done and how much they are doing. Plans are to move it down to deck 4 like on Harmony, Symphony and now Oasis.

steamboats

It’s going to be the Pinnacle Lounge until AMPED. Lol

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Haha 1

Just now, Milwaukee Eight said:

As a Suite Guest, I dream for them to have their own lounge and since space is available.....  just say’n 

But the space isn’t available. Deck 4 is still it’s previous space.  Once they convert deck 4 during the drydock deck 11 and 12 become cabins.  They will take cabins everyday over a private P lounge.  Besides the issue of overcrowding with P’s applies to so few cruises that the vast majority of time a dedicated lounge for them would be near empty. 

32 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

But the space isn’t available. Deck 4 is still it’s previous space.  Once they convert deck 4 during the drydock deck 11 and 12 become cabins.  They will take cabins everyday over a private P lounge.  Besides the issue of overcrowding with P’s applies to so few cruises that the vast majority of time a dedicated lounge for them would be near empty. 

They can put a DL sign on several locations on Deck 4. I don’t buy it. 

24 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

They can put a DL sign on several locations on Deck 4. I don’t buy it. 

I'll bet you one of my free D drinks that it doesn't happen. There will only be one loyalty lounge.  Who has access to it that could easily change but no way Royal is giving up real estate foe 2 lounges.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, little britain said:

Lovely lounge on deck 11 with views down the Broadwalk.  Hoping she doesn’t get Amped and it stays there! 

When they Amped Oasis, they either replaced or cleaned the glass

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

I'll bet you one of my free D drinks that it doesn't happen. There will only be one loyalty lounge.  Who has access to it that could easily change but no way Royal is giving up real estate foe 2 lounges.

But what happens in Comedy Club between 4 and 8?

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

I was talking actual lounges which M8 hopes will happen, not overflow as they do on some cruises

I get you, but they could do comedy club in Blaze without altering anything. That's what Oasis is like,  then add a coffee machine to the Comedy Club. Easy Peasy 😉

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’ll bet you on the Presidents Cruise (if it goes), it will be Pinnacle only. 

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I’ll bet you on the Presidents Cruise (if it goes), it will be Pinnacle only. 

That's a one off and I agree that it could be.  There's a big difference between adjusting for one cruise and doing something permanently

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Dazzles has worked well for that

That is what I was assuming they would do for this year as well.  Not disappointed they are not amping Allure.  I still like the old Oasis/Allure original layout.  Even more so when the DL on deck 11 used to be the CL..one of the best in the fleet...IMHO.  

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

I am not convinced that they won't do some of these renovations in drydock, even if they don't "amp" her.

No doubt they will do some stuff, nothing to extreme, though.

• Like 1